Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ultimate Rewards not working with AwardWallet.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2015, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United

I am unable to pull up mine or my husbands chase balances on award wallet. The passwords are correct and I am able to log in to chase. Is anyone else having trouble with chase/awardwallet today?
Old May 24, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: DL PM, SPG Platinum, AA Plat
Ditto

Yes, I am having the same problem
Old May 24, 2015, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Because I bank at Chase, I've never added my Ultimate Rewards account to AwardWallet. The same username / password that accesses the UR balance page also accesses my bank account details.

Is there a way to avoid this, other than closing my Chase bank accounts?
Old May 26, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Platinum, AA Plat
This appears to be fixed now. AW asked me for an identification code for each account, but once I entered it, it was all good.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
Originally Posted by McGoGo56
This appears to be fixed now. AW asked me for an identification code for each account, but once I entered it, it was all good.
Mine started working for a day or two but it is not working again. UGH!
Old Jun 3, 2015, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
Because I bank at Chase, I've never added my Ultimate Rewards account to AwardWallet. The same username / password that accesses the UR balance page also accesses my bank account details.

Is there a way to avoid this, other than closing my Chase bank accounts?
I won't use those sites/services for that exact reason. Even if you do not do your banking there, you are still putting yourself in a very risky position. Remember, ANYTHING you can do on chase.com (or any other bank/credit card site) awardwallet can now do.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 5:13 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by NotYouTu
I won't use those sites/services for that exact reason. Even if you do not do your banking there, you are still putting yourself in a very risky position. Remember, ANYTHING you can do on chase.com (or any other bank/credit card site) awardwallet can now do.
If you have 20+ accounts, how else do you keep track of them? You login to each one?
Old Feb 13, 2016, 9:23 am

This is still an issue

Like others, I can very easily access the Chase site, all vitals are correct. But when trying to update through AW, it keeps prompting me to put in a code, which of course I do. Vicious cycle. Is there an alternative to AW that functions without this bug? It's quite maddening
Old Feb 13, 2016, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by 1912berg
Like others, I can very easily access the Chase site, all vitals are correct. But when trying to update through AW, it keeps prompting me to put in a code, which of course I do. Vicious cycle. Is there an alternative to AW that functions without this bug? It's quite maddening
No alternative that I know of. I deleted UR from my AW page. I just manually ck. it once or twice a month.

Please see discussion of Award Wallet issues here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...wallet-17.html

Last edited by philemer; Feb 13, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.