Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PayPal Digital Gifts & Chase Ink 5x?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2018, 4:07 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Amazon cards may have branding for specific products or services, such as Kindle. This is irrelevant, the value can be added to your Amazon account and spent on other products.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 5:59 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I see Amazon at Staples all the time.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by tenant13
I noticed that Gyft no longer carries Amazon gift cards I didn't need one for a while and now with PayPal digital coding as 1x and Gyft no longer in the game - do I have any other options? In theory Staples but I can't even remember when was the last time I saw Amazon cards there. Does anyone know if there are any options left?
Ugh. Swych doesn't have them either. The ability to buy an Amazon GC as I was making a purchase, and not have to just stock up at Staples or OD/OM was so nice. This is definitely an annoyance, even though I can easily still earn 5x on them. I'll probably just end up using my 5% Amazon Prime card most of the time instead now.

Edit: I just noticed that PayPal Digital Gifts doesn't actually have them anymore either. I still earn 5x on my Mastercard Ink Bold until the end of the month, but they don't come instantly anyway so I'd still have to wait to make my Amazon purchases that way.

Last edited by penner42; Apr 3, 2018 at 11:14 pm
Old Apr 4, 2018, 5:08 am

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Old May 12, 2018, 1:01 pm

Hi All,

Posted this on the Manu Spend forum too, not sure if this forum makes more sense.

I'm doing a home renovation, and want to buy Home Depot gift cards through Office Supply store for 5x on Ink. Can I do this online? I noticed Office Depot's url includes giftcardmall, so not sure if that will code as an "office" purchase on my Ink if bought online. Should I just head into the store and buy them there?

Thanks!
Old May 12, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: WN A-List Pref, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
@yurch10, this seems to work:

https://www.staples.com/home+depot/d...home%2520depot
Old May 13, 2018, 5:08 am

Thanks roundtree! This seems like it isn't affiliated with the giftcardmall site, so will order through Staples.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.