Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase has stopped transfers to Korean Air [now back]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase has stopped transfers to Korean Air [now back]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 2:10 am

is there any way to know the amount of the surcharges and fees for a skyteam partner award in advance? (Will they tell me when I call to reserve the award? I remember reading somewhere that I should wait for them to confirm the price of the award and call me back...)
Old Jan 26, 2015, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by lewinr
is there any way to know the amount of the surcharges and fees for a skyteam partner award in advance?
IIRC, ITA Matrix (among other lookup tools) will give you a breakdown of the cost components on a regular KE revenue ticket. You'll pay the same fees, minus the base fare, for an award.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 9:11 pm

I found that I was happy to pay the YQ, given their availability and connections to my destination. Small price for convenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.