Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase is feeling the heat [Surveys about various card products]

Old Mar 6, 2014, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM

A couple of days ago I got an invitation from Chase to participate in a survey about credit card programs. From the questions it was pretty clear that they are feeling the heat from Citi and Amex vs. the Chase Sapphire program. Sounded like they were trying to figure out how to design their next rewards program.

The questions focused on program features, ranging from point transferability to travel offerings and redemption for gift cards. It will be interesting to see how exactly they counter the new AMEX Everyday card.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 9:35 pm

Programs: None
Their program has been around for a while and earns about $10amazon gc for doing a few short surveys every month.

Good and honestly I feel they are listening as most feedback (about reasonable things) are being incorporated.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 1:09 pm

Programs: Air: Many; Hotel: HH D, HY G, IHG P, MR S, RR
I received an invitation and completed a similar survey today, and my questions were focused on my Ink Plus. I don't have the CSP, but have the Freedom card as well as two hotel program cards from Chase.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 3:18 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I totally agree with all of this.

In fact, my boyfriend received a mailing of his Equifax report from Chase yesterday. Not expected, hasn't applied since last May, etc. Almost may be similar to Barclay's free FICO.

Regardless, I thought it was different but cool.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 3:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
I got a similar survey from AmEx a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure all credit card issuers are "feeling the heat."
Old Mar 7, 2014, 7:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
I get one from Citi every time I login to my account online, I just ignore them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.