Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Links to Disney Credit Card...No referrals allowed here

Old Feb 24, 2014, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Is there any links to the $200 disney gift card disney credit card offer? I only see the $100 offer.

Looking to get the card.

Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2014, 3:42 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
Originally Posted by dtp1987
Is there any links to the $200 disney gift card disney credit card offer? I only see the $100 offer.

Looking to get the card.

Thanks!
Here you go: http://disneyrewards.com/apply/learn...wards-cards-a/
Old Apr 28, 2014, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Links to Disney Credit Card

Any new links? Old one doesn't work...
Old Apr 30, 2014, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Anyone?
Old Apr 30, 2014, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
have you looked at one of the disney fan sites such as www.disboards.com. Generally speaking, this is one of the worst cards out there for earning/redemption.
Old May 1, 2014, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mary2e
have you looked at one of the disney fan sites such as www.disboards.com. Generally speaking, this is one of the worst cards out there for earning/redemption.
I wouldn't use it for everyday spend, but rather for the $200 gift card and for the other perks in the park. It would save us a lot of money for our upcoming trip...
Old May 1, 2014, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Let me tell you, the perks in the parks aren't that great. They're practically non-existent - or available via using your AAA card.

But the $200 for signing up is a pretty nice offer. Though I don't think it's being offered any longer.
Old May 4, 2014, 5:33 am

Programs: B6, DL, UA, AGR
While not the best, there is value in the Disney cards... Unlimited 2X rewards at supermarkets with the annual fee version makes for easy MSing!

I have an annual pass now, but before I did, I took advantage of the 10% off purchases over $50 offer, and the free pictures in Epcot are nice.
Old May 4, 2014, 6:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
This company is more profit focused than the UA CEO, and even more so at the expense of their workers. Why would you give them your money?
Old May 30, 2014, 11:50 am

For the in-park benefits, if you are a chase customer just switch your Debit Card to the Disney Debit Card. No annual fee, no pull AFAIK, and no tying up a CC/App with Chase...
Old May 30, 2014, 2:18 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by joshf81
For the in-park benefits, if you are a chase customer just switch your Debit Card to the Disney Debit Card. No annual fee, no pull AFAIK, and no tying up a CC/App with Chase...
I agree...even better, if you want $200 (or so), find, or buy on ebay, a coupon for opening a checking or savings account at chase. Then request a disney debit card for free. My wife and I just did that and made $800 (200x4) just for moving some money over to chase temporarily.

There are bunch of better credit cards and bonuses out there...
Old May 31, 2014, 2:18 pm

Agree with the other posters. This is a complete waste of a credit pull, especially from Chase. There are at least 30 credit cards sign up offers I can think of right now that would be better than this one.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:12 am

i disagree. From March to May, i have accumulated $1200 in Disney reward dollars, plus the signup bonus of $100, all for about $100 in fees using it at Safeway stores on no-fee Paypower cards for MS. my main fees were in mixing in Univisions for gas points, and money order fees. My tickets to disney are paid for, for a family of 4 thanks to this. It just depends on what how you value it. The Barclay arrival is 2x too, which is good if youre going to book it all thru disney, but i already had flights and hotel done long ago.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by haloseven
i disagree. From March to May, i have accumulated $1200 in Disney reward dollars, plus the signup bonus of $100, all for about $100 in fees using it at Safeway stores on no-fee Paypower cards for MS. my main fees were in mixing in Univisions for gas points, and money order fees. My tickets to disney are paid for, for a family of 4 thanks to this. It just depends on what how you value it. The Barclay arrival is 2x too, which is good if youre going to book it all thru disney, but i already had flights and hotel done long ago.
With the changes to what counts as a travel rewards on the Barclays you can redeem points for pretty much any charge at Disney World. So why would you want a card where you only get 2x points at the super market, when you can have a card that gives 2x points everywhere? Again its a waste of a chase app, when there are so many better chase cards.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:41 am

Links to Disney Credit Card

You're saying the changes that were put in place last month made my app decision poor? Going forward, maybe. However the Barclay card just changed. As well, where do you really buy gift cards other than grocery or gas? Not many other options besides the Simon mall.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.