Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
08/18/2015--This thread is now archived. Discussion is continued here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-cards-summer-2015-onward.html

30K/$300 Ink Cash card with AF waived first yr.

Chase application status hotline: 800-625-5166
Chase Business Reconsideration: 800-453-9719
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Bold, Plus & Cash cards--[Archive]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by Parkerthon
Applied in branch today, but there wasn't any talk of an approval. The rep submitted and said I'd hear within 10 days. Wonder though... I just opened a ink bold and already have ink classic from way back. Might have to call recon line but I'm worried about someone banning me if they look closely. I did a little ms with serve and amazon payments to get ink bold bonus.
Better to call now than get declined later without being able to explain yourself and your situation.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:10 pm

A quick data point for those who've recently applied for the online (50K) offer -

I applied for the card at the end of July, was approved, and polished off the min spend real quick. Today I sent a secure message asking to match the 50K offer to the 70K offer; a lot of sources are saying this will no longer work, but it seemed no harm in trying. Anyway, the CSR told me that (as I anticipated), the in-branch offer requires an annual fee, and for my flavor of app I had the annual fee waived, thus, the two were not compatible.

HOWEVER, the agent kicked me 10K points anyway , so, 's probably still worth matching for anyone who didn't get the in-branch and hasn't tired to point-match in the last 90 days.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Superorb
Better to call now than get declined later without being able to explain yourself and your situation.
I am pending approval for a Chase card and called in. The rep just verified all the info and tells me just having to wait. Is there anything else could/should have done?
Old Sep 7, 2014, 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by cesco.g
I am pending approval for a Chase card and called in. The rep just verified all the info and tells me just having to wait. Is there anything else could/should have done?
I'd wait a few days and call back asking if they needed any more info from you to process your application.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by cesco.g

I got the same pending message Saturday but never called. My last Business card was a Chase SW with a 15K limit ( lowered to $5k about 8 months ago) and my last Chase personal was an IHG about 2 months ago also with a CL over $20k which I lowered right away.

This is my first non instant approval on any business card (Chase , Citi, Amex) .......hopefully they let me know soon as I'll just move on and get something else if I get denied.

I'm guessing if approved I will get the 70K as I applied before the expiration but to make sure I will SM and ask what my SU bonus is
Old Sep 8, 2014, 4:47 pm

Should we meet the minimum spend before sending the message? Also, how long does it take for the points to post to the account?

Originally Posted by tallakahath
A quick data point for those who've recently applied for the online (50K) offer -

I applied for the card at the end of July, was approved, and polished off the min spend real quick. Today I sent a secure message asking to match the 50K offer to the 70K offer; a lot of sources are saying this will no longer work, but it seemed no harm in trying. Anyway, the CSR told me that (as I anticipated), the in-branch offer requires an annual fee, and for my flavor of app I had the annual fee waived, thus, the two were not compatible.

HOWEVER, the agent kicked me 10K points anyway , so, 's probably still worth matching for anyone who didn't get the in-branch and hasn't tired to point-match in the last 90 days.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:13 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by tallakahath

The offers are not the same but they are now effectively matching the 70K offer because you're getting the equivalent of 70K points: 10K points + annual fee waived (nearly $100 value or 10K points). You didn't get lucky. At this point, all agents at Chase (specially the ones that answer secure messages) are aware that the higher offer doesn't entail an annual fee waived and have now been instructed to match it only with 10K. This isn't such a bad deal since not long ago, they had the 60K offer (annual fee waived).
Old Sep 10, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
It looks like I was approved for the third Ink, (at least an analyst recommended me for approval). I have Ink Plus MC and Ink Bold Visa.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:47 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512
I got the same pending message Saturday but never called. My last Business card was a Chase SW with a 15K limit ( lowered to $5k about 8 months ago) and my last Chase personal was an IHG about 2 months ago also with a CL over $20k which I lowered right away.

This is my first non instant approval on any business card (Chase , Citi, Amex) .......hopefully they let me know soon as I'll just move on and get something else if I get denied.

I'm guessing if approved I will get the 70K as I applied before the expiration but to make sure I will SM and ask what my SU bonus is
4 days after receiving the pending message the Ink card is now showing on my Chase Business login without any interaction with Chase on my part, CL 19K
Old Sep 12, 2014, 5:43 pm

Would I qualify if I've cancelled Chase Sapphire card in the past 12 months? Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 2014, 12:32 am

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Chase called today, and approved after few simple questions. They asked me to transfer CL from another card, which I did, and also gave additional $5k, transferred another $10k, and now I have total of $15k CL on a new card.
Old Sep 13, 2014, 9:11 pm

I really want to apply for the ink plus .. i guess ill stop by my local branch and do it this week. I had an Ink Bold that i cancelled the other day but it was for another business. I just opened a new business account at my local branch last week so I guess ill do it there
Old Sep 14, 2014, 12:14 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by xoulsinz
Would I qualify if I've cancelled Chase Sapphire card in the past 12 months? Thanks!
diff cards, furthermore one bus one pers....??????
Old Sep 17, 2014, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, BA, HH
Chase Ink Bold 70K Ultimate Rewards Offer! Available Online 9/29/2014
Credit goes to http://creditcardjoint.com/chase-ink...nline-9242014/
Old Sep 17, 2014, 7:50 pm

It is only a rumor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.