Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Old Jun 10, 2013, 8:43 pm

Data point:

I was able to get the 50,000 offer once signing in.
So far this year the only EQM I have earned was flying on a ANA flight.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Originally Posted by teammjs
None of the 4 family accounts I manage had this. We all have pretty good balances, and a variety of times from our last mileage postings, but the common denominator is that NONE of us has earned a flight mile in years.

So, wonder if actual Butt In Seat miles might be the trigger?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who posted screen shots. Probably unnecessary, but if I i get shut down by the 1st CSR SM, good to have that in the back pocket for the next request.
That's not it. For my account (that gets the offer), the only airline activities are from award redemption.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:28 am

i got 50k biz offer. only problem is that since jan, i've gotten 6 cards (ha biz, ink plus, aa x2, amex plat, us airways). ugghh...so tempoted but so worried about getting shut down by chase. i guess i will be content being a pig and not a hog.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 6:44 am

Signed up for 50K offer on United Biz card. Called Reconsideration and was able to get it approved after reducing my ink plus card down (have bold as well) and slightly reducing my personal united card.

Stoked i was able to get another business card with a huge sign up bonus.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by lad2
That's not it. For my account (that gets the offer), the only airline activities are from award redemption.
+1
Old Jun 11, 2013, 9:49 am

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
I got the 50k offer by clicking through to the biz club card on UA.bomb as stated

decided to try it out

I've had

Jan 13 - SPG, Citi AA visa + Amex, US AIR

Feb 13 - Pers EXP, Amex PRG

Apr 13 - Chase CSP

May 13 - Citi HH Reserve

I know that's a TON of cards .. but hey, who knows how long the 50k BIZ offer will be around for?

I'm on hold with the BIZ division now, they are verifying income from 2011 to present + address. Helps that I am an independent contractor

FYI: i called the automatic number listed above and they transferred me a total of 4 times to reach the BIZ division: approved!

Last edited by stupidzbu; Jun 11, 2013 at 9:59 am
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
United business card: 50k+10k united miles

Just got off the phone and got approved.

Need the miles for next years trip to Buthan
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by stupidzbu
I got the 50k offer by clicking through to the biz club card on UA.bomb as stated

decided to try it out

I've had

Jan 13 - SPG, Citi AA visa + Amex, US AIR

Feb 13 - Pers EXP, Amex PRG

Apr 13 - Chase CSP

May 13 - Citi HH Reserve

I know that's a TON of cards .. but hey, who knows how long the 50k BIZ offer will be around for?

I'm on hold with the BIZ division now, they are verifying income from 2011 to present + address. Helps that I am an independent contractor

FYI: i called the automatic number listed above and they transferred me a total of 4 times to reach the BIZ division: approved!
Congrats! How many chase cards do u have and when was ur last one in 2012?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:45 pm

i'm a hog. just approved for biz 50k card after closing another chase biz card. hope i don't get slaughterd by chase.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by webazoid
i'm a hog. just approved for biz 50k card after closing another chase biz card. hope i don't get slaughterd by chase.
How quick after the closing did you apply?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by bg26892
How quick after the closing did you apply?
closed it by phone to move credit around.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 7:01 pm

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
Originally Posted by webazoid
Congrats! How many chase cards do u have and when was ur last one in 2012?
uhh... the 13 is the year, not the day of the month in my post

I have 4 personal (BA from 7/12, PC from 8/12, the 2 from earlier this year) and this BIZ
Old Jun 11, 2013, 9:23 pm

this card is prob the best offer out there right now for people that already have a bunch of the best cards, yet we here nothing from the blogs...I don't get it...do they not know?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Are you all targeted or just getting Chase to match after receiving the card?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by dukerau
Are you all targeted or just getting Chase to match after receiving the card?
sign into united then try what the OP suggests..click around for awhile, I have got it showing after awhile twice now on two diff days...I will be applying on friday for my AoR

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.