Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Current public offer as of March 2024: 100k for $5K spend in 3 months: https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...ard?iCELL=6C1Y

Note: This is now branded as the United Business Card, without the "Explorer" branding. It is believed that this is considered by Chase to be a new product compared to the Explorer Business Card.

Older offers:
For the complete list of all Chase Credit card public offers, see the Chase sitemap : https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

Can I apply for this card after earning a previous bonus on it?
Are there are any rules or restrictions to keep in mind when applying for an Ink card?
What is the Chase "5/24" policy? Does it apply to this card?
If my application isn't approved instantly, should I call in?
How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
After being denied, how long should I wait before applying again for the same card?
How long should I wait after closing my card before applying again for the same card?
See the wiki at Applying for Chase Credit cards.

Can I have MileagePlus Explorer Business Card if I already have a MileagePlus Explorer personal card?Yes. They are different products.

If I earned a 50k bonus within last 24 months on a MP Explorer Business card with one EIN, would I be able to apply for and receive a new bonus with a new MP Explorer Business card with a different business EIN?No. Even if your businesses have separate EINs, you must wait the 24 months.

Once I meet the spending requirement, how soon will I receive my bonus points?Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your United account within a day or two thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending within 7-10 days of your statement close, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Where can I find details on the travel & purchase-protection benefits for this card?Here: https://www.chasebenefits.com/unitedVW4

Notes:
Print Wikipost

United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by teammjs
Could someone please post a PDF of the 50+10 offer landing page?

I think that would help those of us that can't get it directly, but plan to send a SM requesting it.

Thanks.
Don't know how, otherwise I would...
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:03 pm

For those who got the 50K offer on the business card: Do you, or did you ever have the personal United card? If so, when you applied for the personal, did you get a 50K or 30K bonus?

I
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by MrMoonlight
For those who got the 50K offer on the business card: Do you, or did you ever have the personal United card? If so, when you applied for the personal, did you get a 50K or 30K bonus?

I
See a few posts ago (I believe my last post on page 2). I currently have the personal Explorer (got it with the 50k bonus last July). I did the click the tab for the Business Club card, click back to Business Explorer card method, and the 50k offer showed up.

Last edited by nickerss; Jun 10, 2013 at 12:29 pm Reason: Add the bonus I got on the personal Explorer.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:19 pm

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA GS, AA EXP
Originally Posted by MrMoonlight

I
yes, i have personal and i got it last feb with 65k offer. And i got business this april with 50k.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 12:52 pm

Seems like logging in activates the offer. Unlogged, I was shown the 30K one, but logged in, 50K appeared.
Better still - the Club Card went from $395 with $100 off, to no fee first year!!!
I was considering it as I have lots of spend, no more minimums to hit, and a possible UA family trip in 2 years for which I'll need a million miles easy.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
For those who got the 50K offer by switching tabs, what is date for your last activity in your MP account?
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by lad2
For those who got the 50K offer by switching tabs, what is date for your last activity in your MP account?
Don't think it matters but mine was 5/1/2013.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Originally Posted by summerdayshopping
Don't think it matters but mine was 5/1/2013.
Hmm, ok so there goes that theory . I have 3 similar MP accounts. They all received the 50K offer on the personal card in the past but only one receives the 50K on business now. And the only differences I notice right now are the activitiy dates and the number of miles. The one account that got the offer has plenty of miles with the lastest transaction date 06/03/2013 from UR transfer. The other two latest transactions are in May and from purchase point on personal card.

P.S. Screenshots of the offer landing page & the offer detail for whomever need them here » http://imgur.com/a/B8gPF
The offer details can be seen here as well » https://www.theexplorercard.com/disc...iness_50k.aspx
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:51 pm

Programs: AOPA
I have both personal and business. I did signed up with 30k link, was able to get it bumped up to 50k.

Don't forget the 2x on gas ...... 25k x2+10k=60k
Old Jun 10, 2013, 4:02 pm

This is the link to the 50k business offer:

https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPYoureIn50kAFW.aspx?v_ctrk=ATOP$0-1241-3710-1-2242&cell=6KC&int_source=ualoy&int_medium=banner&i nt_campaign=explorer_50kafw&partner_category=credi t_cards&partner_name=chase_acq&asset_position=atop &promo_code=cell_6kc&targeting=premier&launch_date =2012-10-08

However, unless you are logged into united.com as someone who is targeted for the offer, it switches to the 30k offer. (Does anyone know, how do they do that? united.com and theexplorercard.com are different domains, so it can't be cookies, right?)

Anyway, if you do get the 50k offer, they pre-fill your name/address/MP number, but those fields are editable. In theory someone else other than the person logged in should be able to apply.

[Note: there are 2 spaces that appear in my link when this message is viewed, but not when I edit. So I can't get rid of them. If you copy/paste, take the 2 spaces out]
Old Jun 10, 2013, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA Silver
cannot edit prepopulated app...

Originally Posted by UserMark
This is the link to the 50k business offer:

https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPYoureIn50kAFW.aspx?v_ctrk=ATOP$0-1241-3710-1-2242&cell=6KC&int_source=ualoy&int_medium=banner&i nt_campaign=explorer_50kafw&partner_category=credi t_cards&partner_name=chase_acq&asset_position=atop &promo_code=cell_6kc&targeting=premier&launch_date =2012-10-08

However, unless you are logged into united.com as someone who is targeted for the offer, it switches to the 30k offer. (Does anyone know, how do they do that? united.com and theexplorercard.com are different domains, so it can't be cookies, right?)

Anyway, if you do get the 50k offer, they pre-fill your name/address/MP number, but those fields are editable. In theory someone else other than the person logged in should be able to apply.

[Note: there are 2 spaces that appear in my link when this message is viewed, but not when I edit. So I can't get rid of them. If you copy/paste, take the 2 spaces out]
Do not try to edit the app...I did since I went thru the UA site and it picked up all my info (name, FF#)...if you edit it sends you to an app w NO BONUS MILES...I was not ready for an app for myself based on my other card efforts and I just wanted this for my spouse. I will have to try again working thru the spouses account...
Old Jun 10, 2013, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by nickerss
Now just have to wait for the mail to see if I'm approved.
Better yet, just call this Chase automated (no need to talk with anyone) line to see if you've been approved: 800-436-7927
Old Jun 10, 2013, 6:35 pm

I only saw the 50k offer after I signed into united
Old Jun 10, 2013, 7:44 pm

None of the 4 family accounts I manage had this. We all have pretty good balances, and a variety of times from our last mileage postings, but the common denominator is that NONE of us has earned a flight mile in years.

So, wonder if actual Butt In Seat miles might be the trigger?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who posted screen shots. Probably unnecessary, but if I i get shut down by the 1st CSR SM, good to have that in the back pocket for the next request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.