Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Dead]Chase Sapphire Mastercard

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2013, 11:41 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
Originally Posted by SuperKirby
Did you try the link that Katstarr mentioned? http://milecards.com/6077/it-still-e...ire-preferred/

You will still have to call them to confirm it's still a MC though.

I clicked on the link towards the bottom of the page that specifically stated it was for a CSP MC, and it didn't work when I tried it.

Did anyone try calling Chase like I suggested a few posts ago? That would answer the question.

Edit:

I just called the 800 number on the Sapphire app page to see what they would say. The lady said that number was for the CSP Visa only.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:30 am

Programs: ALL OF THEM, NO STATUS ON ANY OF THEM!!
Originally Posted by jeanie
I clicked on the link towards the bottom of the page that specifically stated it was for a CSP MC, and it didn't work when I tried it.

Did anyone try calling Chase like I suggested a few posts ago? That would answer the question.

Edit:

I just called the 800 number on the Sapphire app page to see what they would say. The lady said that number was for the CSP Visa only.
I aldo tried it and no go! :/
Old Jun 10, 2013, 5:12 am

I called Chase yesterday to check up on this. The agent said apps aren't taken for the Mastercard, but any Visa holder can switch to a Mastercard at any time over the phone.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 7:51 am

I knew I shouldn't have waited on this one! Hoping a link surfaces but I don't have much hope.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:43 am

Programs: ALL OF THEM, NO STATUS ON ANY OF THEM!!
Originally Posted by cerealmarketer
I called Chase yesterday to check up on this. The agent said apps aren't taken for the Mastercard, but any Visa holder can switch to a Mastercard at any time over the phone.
The purpose of getting the MC was to get the bonus again, not because I need a new MC. Will just hope to get a link sometime in the future I guess.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 10:44 am

I just want to use my CSP at Sam's Club =(
Old Jun 10, 2013, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by Joe Schoomer
This blog post indicates that the SP MC is going away. I don't know where the writer is getting her information, but I can confirm that I have been tracking the SP MC availability on the Mastercard.com Web site for my wife and it hasn't been showing up for the last two-three weeks. So last week, my wife used the SP MC link from FFU and was instantly approved. Will confirm next week when she gets her card.
Just wanted to report back that my wife received her SP card (applied using the FFU link) and it is a MC. Hello 40,000 more points!!
Old Jun 10, 2013, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by SuperKirby
I just want to use my CSP at Sam's Club =(
I just want another 40k miles :P
Old Jun 10, 2013, 8:53 pm

Now that the MC seems to be going away, how long should you wait before reapplying for another Visa? My first Chase Sapphire Visa was approved in 2011 and was cancelled in 2013. Does Chase still "remember" me as a former card member?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 1:22 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyerInCmh
Now that the MC seems to be going away, how long should you wait before reapplying for another Visa? My first Chase Sapphire Visa was approved in 2011 and was cancelled in 2013. Does Chase still "remember" me as a former card member?
Believe Chase remembers for 2 years from the date of cancellation.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by jeanie

Edit:

I applied through this app since I wanted a CSP either way. It's a Visa. No more MCs according to the guy I spoke with today. Oh well.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
You can still get the CSP MC if you apply through a J.P. Morgan banker/FA (not sure about CPC). I was told that all CSPs default to Visa these days but they can manually switch to a MC as soon as you're approved. Not sure how that affects people trying to double dip bonuses though.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 2:08 pm
Suspended

Applied on Thursday for the $2k/3 mo. spend CSP. Turns out I got a MasterCard.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by pricesquire
Applied on Thursday for the $2k/3 mo. spend CSP. Turns out I got a MasterCard.
applied where
Old Jun 15, 2013, 2:19 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by AscorbylPalmitate
applied where
Online, not in person. Link floating around here on FT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.