Has Chase denied my United application?

Old Feb 11, 13, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
Has Chase denied my United application?

I applied this card yesterday. My application status is pending for review. Today, I call Chase reconsideration. They told me to wait for processing and decision and receiving mail in a few days . Does that mean that my application was denied? Do I need to call again today to check my status? or what should I do?
Old Feb 11, 13, 2:41 pm

Programs: BA Executive club, Membership rewards, Diners Club, El Al Matmid.
It's pending review, just that. I've had an application reviewed once of twice, it doesn't always mean a flat out decline.
Old Feb 11, 13, 2:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Pending review means it's pending review. Calling repeatedly does absolutely nothing. Leave them alone and they will notify you when they have made a decision.
Old Feb 11, 13, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
Thank you so much for your answer. I am confused because somebody is approved instantly after he/she called Chase reconsideration.
Old Feb 11, 13, 6:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by happy9zz View Post
Thank you so much for your answer. I am confused because somebody is approved instantly after he/she called Chase reconsideration.
That's usually when Chase has issued them all of the credit they are allowed, and they moved credit limits around to make room for it.
Old Feb 11, 13, 8:09 pm
Moderator: Travel Buzz, Chase Credit Cards
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Hang in there. I did an Ink Bold app for Mr. San Diego and... nothing. The app disappeared into the ether. Secure messaged twice... no record of the app. Gave up, moved on. Card came about 10 days later in the mail. Go figure.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: