Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest RR Visa

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Southwest RR Visa

how long is it between cancelling the card and getting a new one can you reap the new benefits of getting the new card?
Old Nov 20, 2012, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by csudell
how long is it between cancelling the card and getting a new one can you reap the new benefits of getting the new card?
I would check the "Chase" threads here but from what I've read you'll have to wait from 12 to 24 months (from closure) to get another bonus. Chase doesn't like giving out multiple bonuses.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Also, there are 4 different Southwest RR Visa cards; so, you may be able to open a different kind and receive the benefits (there are some reports of this).
  1. Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Visa (Personal)
  2. Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Visa (Business)
  3. Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Visa (Personal)
  4. Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Visa (Business)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.