Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need an advice (in search for United miles)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Need an advice (in search for United miles)

Please help. I am looking for a few cards I can transfer them into United miles with the best sign up (need to redeem for Lufthansa biz or first class in the end) . I currently have both personal and business United cards from Chase as well as Ink Plus business. I see Sapphire has 40K bonus points, but not sure if it`s the best offer out there.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 7:00 am

The 40K Sapphire preferred is the best available offer for now unless you are targeted with something else.
You can try the INK bold. There is a 50K offer out there with a 5K min spend. In addition, if you don't have the UA card, I'd consider that in addition unless UA is just a one time thing for you.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:24 pm

Sapphire Preferred (40k) and Ink Bold (50k) are your best bets. Unfortunately, nothing except Chase cards transfer to United miles at a favorable ratio (SPG is 2:1, 10,000 SPG = 5,000 UA miles).
Old Nov 12, 2012, 7:12 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Requests for credit card "advice" should be placed in the Credit Card Programs forum rather than MilesBuzz!.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.