Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 10:43 am

Programs: WN CP; AMEX MR, US, DL
Program - Luxury Hotel & Resort
Hotel – Aria 1 night
Early Check-in – Check-in around 1:00 pm
Late Check-out – Not requested
Upgrade - Strip view room. Because Aria sits so far back on the property, this was a view of the strip or toward the strip. It is not a view down the strip. The MGM Grand was prominent, as were the other buildings within the city center complex. It was a good view, but not a classic down the strip view.
Breakfast Credit - 2x$25 per person @ Room Service or Aria Cafe. -- This could be used at any time during the stay, so we used it upon arrival for lunch. I was told anything from Aria Cafe would code properly for breakfast credit.
LHR Benefit - $100 food & bev, used at any Aria food outlet (charged to the room). Note that the welcome letter has not been updated to reflect restaurants that closed more than four months ago and the credit could be used at Javier's even though it was not listed.
Overall impression: We got a great deal for this one-night stay. The flexibility to use breakfast credit any time and the food & beverage (rather than spa) credit were huge positives.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 12:16 am

Programs: UA 1K, 2mm
Thumbs down argh...

Tried logging onto the LHR Collection site to do a hotel search. Doing it in Safari got the home page and nothing else would load. Firefox (on the same computer) got me to the hotel listings, but the pop up asking for the first 6 of your card number didn't respond to my 6 digits (Sapphire Reserve), so I was never able to get beyond there.

AMEX FHR is an antiquated system, but at least it works.

Anyone else having oddball issues with this site? Apple laptop running High Sierra 10.13.6.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 9:18 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

I usually log through Chase first and go to LHR through their UR portal and I've never had an issue.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 12:08 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, UA Platinum, AA Gold
I too attempted to login to the LHR collection website both thru the CSR portal and their regular website and received messages that the site is unavailable because they’re trying to “improve the experience.”
Old Nov 11, 2018, 9:32 am

Anyone could help answer a probably dumb question: I reserved 2 rooms at MGM Grand Las Vegas at same night with my CSP through Chase LHR. Deposit was charged to CSP. Can I use my AMEX card at hotel front desk to pay for the whole room rate but still maintain LHR perks? Just want to use AMEX $250-$50 offer at MGM Grand as well.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:38 pm
glg

Originally Posted by redblaze
Anyone could help answer a probably dumb question: I reserved 2 rooms at MGM Grand Las Vegas at same night with my CSP through Chase LHR. Deposit was charged to CSP. Can I use my AMEX card at hotel front desk to pay for the whole room rate but still maintain LHR perks? Just want to use AMEX $250-$50 offer at MGM Grand as well.
I would suggest leave it on the CSP at check-in, but then check-out in person and have them change it then.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by misdirected baggage
Tried logging onto the LHR Collection site to do a hotel search. Doing it in Safari got the home page and nothing else would load. Firefox (on the same computer) got me to the hotel listings, but the pop up asking for the first 6 of your card number didn't respond to my 6 digits (Sapphire Reserve), so I was never able to get beyond there.

AMEX FHR is an antiquated system, but at least it works.

Anyone else having oddball issues with this site? Apple laptop running High Sierra 10.13.6.
Try Chrome. the LHR site is horrible. Can't get it to work on Safari, Edge or IE. Gets stuck in a loop when trying to check availability.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is there a number to call to book these hotels? I'm the same as other's on here and can't get the site to work properly. It shows the hotels but then when it comes time to pick dates and show prices, I get stuck in a loop. Does LHR have a dedicated number or should I just call the number on the back of my United card?
Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by rdchen
Is it possible to change or cancel LHR bookings online? TIA.
Yes (unless something changed in the past 4 months). Cancelled a vegas booking online earlier this year when I found a better rate through FHR.
Old Dec 26, 2018, 10:27 am

Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
Has anyone booked an LHR hotel using their Chase INK Cash?

Does one have to actually pay for the booking with that, or is reserving it with the card enough?

Thanks
Old Dec 26, 2018, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by akr1970akr
Has anyone booked an LHR hotel using their Chase INK Cash?

Does one have to actually pay for the booking with that, or is reserving it with the card enough?

Thanks
while not Ink specially, I have used one card to enter LHR site, booked with a different card and closed out at hotel with a third.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 6:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Does anyone know if they can add my MLife Gold status to rez?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 3:36 pm

How frowned upon is it to do multiple 1 night stays at different resorts in Las Vegas through LHC? Going for 4 days in Feb/March my plan right now is.

Night 1- Bellagio - Through LHC
Night 2- Unknown as of now, looking to book something
Night 3- Palazzo- Through Annual free night with IHG
Night 4- Delano - Through LHC

I believe I've heard that they discourage you from "gaming" the system & booking separate stays for back to back nights or something along those lines. I'd like to book my night 2 at Aria through LHC to get the credits. Does anyone see potential issues with this? Or should I be looking to book through a different source for that 2nd night?

Thanks!
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Does anyone know if they can add my MLife Gold status to rez?
At check in, I ask them to add my Mlife and Hyatt numbers to the reservation. This has always worked for me but putting the add number request in the special request space on the LHR form hasn’t.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by mendezka
How frowned upon is it to do multiple 1 night stays at different resorts in Las Vegas through LHC? Going for 4 days in Feb/March my plan right now is.

Night 1- Bellagio - Through LHC
Night 2- Unknown as of now, looking to book something
Night 3- Palazzo- Through Annual free night with IHG
Night 4- Delano - Through LHC

I believe I've heard that they discourage you from "gaming" the system & booking separate stays for back to back nights or something along those lines. I'd like to book my night 2 at Aria through LHC to get the credits. Does anyone see potential issues with this? Or should I be looking to book through a different source for that 2nd night?

Thanks!
i have booked many 1 night stays at different hotels with no issues. This is clearly within the rules.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.