Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2016, 12:38 am

Programs: Hyatt, UA, Hertz
Originally Posted by leonard016
As it is suggested Chase uses a Signature Travel Network agent, you should receive points and elite perks of a hotel program.
Thanks! Is there a way to know if a particular booking source lets you earn on a hotel program?
Old Aug 22, 2016, 4:05 am

Lastly, Chase never published which Chase cards are eligible for LHRC. This is what I found based on my trails (you have to input the first 6 digits of your credit card number, as mentioned a few times in this thread):

Eligible: Sapphire Preferred, United MP Explorer, Fairmont Visa, Ritz-Carlton Visa

Ineligible: Hyatt Visa, IHG Rewards MC,

I just tried the Marriott Rewards Premier card from Chase and it was eligible.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:36 am

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
Originally Posted by naumz
Thanks! Is there a way to know if a particular booking source lets you earn on a hotel program?
Based on experience, booking through Amex FHR, Visa Signature Hotels, World Elite MasterCard Luxury Hotels, and members of several travel networks such as Virtuoso, Signature Travel Network, Ensemble Travel Group, allows points and status, while booking through OTA such as Expedia, etc. generally does not (of course there are exceptions).
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:37 am

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
Originally Posted by aerobinso
I just tried the Marriott Rewards Premier card from Chase and it was eligible.
Thanks for sharing.

Wondering if this thread can be made a wiki.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 9:34 am
Community Director Emerita

Thanks for sharing.

Wondering if this thread can be made a wiki.
Wikis are community created and maintained and can be incredibly valuable. You're welcome to begin a wiki.
Old Aug 22, 2016, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
So the bottom line is that I will start using Chase LHRC alongside with Amex FHR, Citi Prestige Concierge (Ensemble Travel Group perks), and Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection (available to any U.S. issued Visa Signature cards). Lastly, Chase never published which Chase cards are eligible for LHRC. This is what I found based on my trails (you have to input the first 6 digits of your credit card number, as mentioned a few times in this thread): Eligible: Sapphire Preferred, United MP Explorer, Fairmont Visa, Ritz-Carlton Visa Ineligible: Hyatt Visa, IHG Rewards MC,
How about the British Airways Visa Signature cards?
Old Aug 24, 2016, 7:07 am

Does anyone know when the 2017 rates will be available on their website? Searching now just results in an error...
Old Sep 1, 2016, 11:10 am

looking into booking 2 rooms through the site but it's not letting me. do they have restrictions on this? or should i make 2 different reservations?

has anyone ever booked 2 rooms through the site and get benefits for both rooms?

tia!
Old Sep 6, 2016, 7:20 pm

Programs: UA Platinum
I just booked a two-night stay through LHR and verified with the hotel (Mandalay Bay) what the rates and benefits are. The benefits checked out, but the rate on one of the nights was $200 higher than quoted on the reservation at LHR. I've called both sides and each says the other is incorrect. Has anyone ever seen this happen before?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Rep did not know how to input my HGP number for my hyatt stay, cant do it online... Cant do it with hyatt over the phone. I ve used the citi prestige 4th night free and world elite with my HGP without a problem more than 20 times... This is too much of a hassle
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:37 pm

LHRCollection.com question

Hi All, new here. Found this thread in my search for reviews for the website lhrcollection.com
I have a very confusing problem with 2 reservations that were made for this upcoming October. I was quoted $800 ( and some change for fees and whatnot) total for 5 nights of stay. In double checking the reservation I was told that the hotel will not observe the quoted price, instead I will have to pay $1800 at the hotel. LHRCollective says they will honor the quoted price, but I will have to pay the $1800 to the hotel, and they will send me a check for the $1000 additional once I send them the final checkout bill. I have no idead if I should trust this website...they refuse to give me anything in writing confirming this promise. I have called Chase (as having a chase card is a requirement to book through this site) and they say they have no affiliation with LHRcollection.com.
Anyone out there have a similar experience? Or does anyone have any comments about this site that may be helpful?
Any insight is welcome!
Many Thanks
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by BMadden
.... I have no idead if I should trust this website...they refuse to give me anything in writing confirming this promise. I have called Chase (as having a chase card is a requirement to book through this site) and they say they have no affiliation with LHRcollection.com.
Welcome to Flyertalk.

The site is operated by Connexions Loyalty, Inc, but Chase contracted with them to offer this benefit. I can think of no reason that a legitimate business would not state in writing that they will reimburse you for a mis-quoted rate, nor can I think of any reason that Chase would not assist you in dealing with their contractor, but this is typical of Chase.

I think you will do better dealing with Connexions, than with Chase, and you need to work your way past the front line customer service staff to someone with the personal authority to authorize the $1,000 reimbursement -and- who will give you their full contact details:

Full Name
Title
Complete postal address
Direct telephone number
Direct email address
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:47 pm

Is everyone seeing the http certificate error on LHRcollection.com? I guess they just didn't bother to update the certificate but one cannot assure whether LHRcollection.com is compromised or not.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 9:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by MinJae Hwang
Is everyone seeing the http certificate error on LHRcollection.com? I guess they just didn't bother to update the certificate but one cannot assure whether LHRcollection.com is compromised or not.
Yes it has been like that for several days I made a reservation and hopefully my info was not compromised... That means they didnt pay for their HTML most likely...
Old Sep 29, 2016, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Yes it has been like that for several days I made a reservation and hopefully my info was not compromised... That means they didnt pay for their HTML most likely...
Even more than that, the web site failed to complete the transaction for unknown reasons. Tried for 2 days and 2 different credit cards but all failed.

I ended up calling them and made a reservation over the phone. The customer rep was kind and professional, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.