Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2020, 10:20 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by thealphalum1
Have you had any luck finding this out?
I did some quick compares between LHRC and AMEX FHR. It seems LHRC doesn't include resort fee. AMEX FHR shows the base rate and the resort fee.
Old Dec 21, 2020, 1:49 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Had a great experience booking Park MGM with Chase The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection

Booked Park MGM on Thanksgiving $81 total: room, tax, resort fee.

Was granted 11:00am check in
Upgraded to strip view room
$100 credit was spread out through multiple restaurants. Every place at Eatly can be changed to the room. Same with attached CrackShack. Only items that didn't come off were tax and tip.
$30 ($60 total) per person breakfast fee at Primrose cafe. Great service and maybe the best meal in Vegas.
Was granted 4:00pm check out. Very easy experience and way to eat good and sleep comfortably for $81.
747FC and Super Mario like this.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, *A Gold
Originally Posted by NationalChamps2015
Had a great experience booking Park MGM with Chase The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection

Booked Park MGM on Thanksgiving $81 total: room, tax, resort fee.

Was granted 11:00am check in
Upgraded to strip view room
$100 credit was spread out through multiple restaurants. Every place at Eatly can be changed to the room. Same with attached CrackShack. Only items that didn't come off were tax and tip.
$30 ($60 total) per person breakfast fee at Primrose cafe. Great service and maybe the best meal in Vegas.
Was granted 4:00pm check out. Very easy experience and way to eat good and sleep comfortably for $81.
Did the Chase portal say that the room was $81 during checkout? Or was the resort fee in addition to the price listed online?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:02 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Chase portal shows the total price of the room with tax and resort fees.
xfisgsm likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 12:03 am

Programs: Herz PC, Gold Starwood, Platinum Holiday Inn
used the Chase LHRC benefit at the MGM Mandalay Bay payed 89 USD (resort fee may apply but wasn't charged extra was include so the rate was 53 and 39 ) Now on the Hyatt side it shows as non qualify stay .... ;-(((
Old Mar 6, 2021, 10:50 pm

Experience with getting upgraded rooms & early check in at Fairmont Sonoma

Looking into booking the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn for an overnight stay. Wondering if anyone has experience with availability of room upgrades & early check in at this hotel (and anything you can share about your experience booking through the Luxury Hotel Collection) Thanks!

Also, for the daily breakfast for 2, is it a credit up to a certain amount?

Last edited by turtlebud; Mar 6, 2021 at 11:02 pm
Old Apr 15, 2021, 1:09 am

Programs: American Airlines Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by juergenritz
used the Chase LHRC benefit at the MGM Mandalay Bay payed 89 USD (resort fee may apply but wasn't charged extra was include so the rate was 53 and 39 ) Now on the Hyatt side it shows as non qualify stay .... ;-(((
This seems to be new -- I stayed in Jan 2020 at the Park MGM on a LHR rate and Hyatt counted it as a elite-qualifying stay. This March I stayed 5 nights on a LHR rate, and now Hyatt didn't post it automatically and MGM is saying that because this was booked through "Loyalty Travel", it doesn't count. Anyone else have any DPs of this?
Old Apr 15, 2021, 8:06 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by morphogencc
....Jan 2020 .... March I stayed 5 nights on a LHR rate, and now Hyatt didn't post it automatically and MGM is saying that because this was booked through "Loyalty Travel",.
A different travel agency may have handled the 2020 booking. Chase acquired Loyalty Travel in late 2020 (see HERE), and I would expect them to be the permanent agency.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: American Airlines Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mia
A different travel agency may have handled the 2020 booking. Chase acquired Loyalty Travel in late 2020 (see HERE), and I would expect them to be the permanent agency.
That makes sense -- I assumed that the travel agency must have changed. I'm still a bit surprised that it doesn't qualify, since in the past I've seen "luxury" agencies like Amex FHR and Virtuoso count...
Old Apr 15, 2021, 12:48 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
So Chase LHRC changed agencies from "Connexions Loyalty" to "cxLoyalty"? Apparently the names are very similar but not related. Quite a devaluation if MGM no longer accepts Hyatt status and benefits booked through LHRC.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 6:17 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Tanic
.... "Connexions Loyalty" to "cxLoyalty"? .....
These are related companies, but their corporate structure is complex (70+ companies). Chase bought some, but not all, of the companies. In any event there are other explanations for this change. Hyatt's contract with cxLoyalty could simply have changed, or Chase could have become better at enforcing their own terms. The broad reality is that hotel chains do not want us to book through any agency.

Last edited by mia; Apr 21, 2021 at 10:55 am
Old Apr 21, 2021, 10:41 am

Is there a reason why Chase's LHRC doesn't include resort fees in their listing? I'm looking at a non-Vegas hotel that does require resort fees. The price for the same hotel on the same dates match Amex's Hotel Collection (NOT FHR), but Chase's benefits are better. However, even though the prices match exactly, it's implied that Chase's reservation doesn't include resort fees in the final cost (where Amex does). Instead of saying "Additional resort fees may apply", why can't Chase just tell me if resorts are already included or not? I'll call the hotel this weekend to clarify, but it's very likely they would have no idea.
jadedinsider likes this.

Last edited by joe318; Apr 21, 2021 at 10:53 am
Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, JB Mosaic, SW AList + CP
Just double checking

this is a no brainer right?

LHRC is $916, with dining credits etc. and late/early check out

Wynn is $871. With $30 daily resort credit.

Thanks

Old Apr 27, 2021, 11:31 pm

Came here to see about booking and Mlife property through FHRC... looks like the stays no longer earn Hyatt nights though which is a big disappointment.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
Came here to see about booking and Mlife property through FHRC... looks like the stays no longer earn Hyatt nights though which is a big disappointment.
a data point - my FHR booking at Delano & Bellagio also did not count as a qualifying night at WOH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.