Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2019, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by Tanic
I use them all the time and find it more useful than FHR. Here is the number from my most recent confirmation: 1-866-973-2911. It is Connexions Loyalty in MN that runs the LHRC program.
Thank you!!! ^
Old Sep 21, 2019, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW
First scenario is YMMV but second is clearly OK. In thinking about the MB/Del vs. MGM/Sig question, I would go MB/Del for the better breakfast benefit. MGM is room service only and doesn’t include extra fees. Signature breakfast place isn’t very good.

Personal taste but I also prefer the MB $100 restaurant options.
Thanks for confirming what I already suspected. To me, switching hotels is a minor inconvenience to get guarantee an extra $200 in F/B, especially with the minimal distance involved. I prefer the MB/Del breakfast options (not great, but better than MGM/Sig) and think the MB restaurants offer a little more variety than MGM.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:55 am

I use them all the time and find it more useful than FHR. Here is the number from my most recent confirmation: 1-866-973-2911. It is Connexions Loyalty in MN that runs the LHRC program.
Oddly, i have a different number from a reservation i made a couple months ago. Try it if you have a problem with the other.

please call us at 1-855-234-2542
Old Sep 23, 2019, 11:19 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Oddly, i have a different number from a reservation i made a couple months ago. Try it if you have a problem with the other. please call us at 1-855-234-2542
That is the number to Chase Travel which is different from LHRC.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 7:21 pm

That is the number to Chase Travel which is different from LHRC.

I looked at the lhrc reservation that I made on 6/6 for the Signature Vegas in October and that was the number on the confirmation. Maybe reservations made via different routes get different numbers to call

I cant seem to login to lhrc directly so i go to chase - card benefits - lhrc.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 10:27 pm

I was rechecking the rates on my MGM and Mandalay reservations in November and saw that there is a difference in the benefits described in the card member benefits and the property overview sections. The card member section has a $100 food credit but the property overview mentions a $100 spa credit.

I wonder if they are changing to a spa credit like Amex. My reservation confirmation has the food credit listed so Maybe just a website issue.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 7:44 am
Formerly known as hcampana

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I was rechecking the rates on my MGM and Mandalay reservations in November and saw that there is a difference in the benefits described in the card member benefits and the property overview sections. The card member section has a $100 food credit but the property overview mentions a $100 spa credit.

I wonder if they are changing to a spa credit like Amex. My reservation confirmation has the food credit listed so Maybe just a website issue.

Hi I was wondering if you have verified yet weather you get a spa credit or a F&B credit? I noticed this discrepancy also in the descriptions for MGM grand, MGM signature and the Aria.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by myeurocrush
Hi I was wondering if you have verified yet weather you get a spa credit or a F&B credit? I noticed this discrepancy also in the descriptions for MGM grand, MGM signature and the Aria.
I stayed at Mandalay and signature over Halloween and got the F&B with no discussion.

My belief is that it’s a website issue for now but I do worry about next year.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 11:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I am a little confused by this site. I am looking at the list of Vegas hotels on a specific date and there is one price for the various hotels but when I click through all the prices for that property are higher . The price that had shown on the previous page with the list of hotels and their prices is nowhere to be found. What am I missing here?
Old Nov 25, 2019, 9:05 am

Programs: UA, DL
I stayed at Mandalay and signature over Halloween and got the F&B with no discussion.

My belief is that it’s a website issue for now but I do worry about next year.
The MGM properties will be switching to a spa credit instead of a F&B credit in 2020. It's not on the Chase LHRC website yet but it is listed on the Signature Travel website (which is what Chase uses for the hotel program).

Bad news for me since the spa credit isn't as useful. However, for some it might be great - for example, Park MGM is upping the spa credit to $100 (instead of $50 F&B):

2019 Exclusive Amenities

• Full Breakfast for each guest daily in Primrose (Up to 2 guests per room, $30 per person credit, per day)
  • $50 Food and Beverage credit, per room, per stay
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
  • Upgrade
  • Early Check-in
  • Late Check-out

2020 Exclusive Amenities

• Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at Primrose Café at PARK MGM only; excludes in-room dining
  • $100 Spa service or facility pass credit, per room, per stay at The Spa at Park MGM. (Not valid for salon or hair services, merchandise, or cross-property charges. Tax and gratuity not included)
  • Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of check-in/departure:
  • Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
  • Early arrival based upon request
  • Late checkout based on upon request
Old Nov 25, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by Renard
I am a little confused by this site. I am looking at the list of Vegas hotels on a specific date and there is one price for the various hotels but when I click through all the prices for that property are higher . The price that had shown on the previous page with the list of hotels and their prices is nowhere to be found. What am I missing here?
I noticed that too. I'm not sure what was going on with it.

I stayed last week at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on a LHRC rate. We were upgraded from a Terrace Studio to a Terrace One Bedroom although I think that was due to my Marriott status because the agent wasn't aware of the rate until I asked about the breakfast and F&B/spa credits. She didn't offer and I didn't ask for a further upgrade, but it was during marathon weekend and the hotel seemed fairly full. We had a great breakfast at Wicked Spoon both days and used the $50 F&B to cover the buffet drinks package. Credits were applied automatically on my account which was nice vs having to go ask about them at the desk. Tips were not included and did show up on the folio as expected.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 5:27 pm

Programs: United Member, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
LHR Booking - Restaurant Selections for MB & Delano

I’d like to book at MB and Delano with LHRC for the $100F&B credit. What are the restaurant choices we can use the F&B credit? Are we restricted to eat on property or can we venture off to eat at other MLife restaurants?

Also, we need 2 rooms and I see there’s a 2-bedroom suite at MB. What are the chances of booking 2 of their suites, hoping to get the big 1450sq ft Suite w 2 bedrooms?

Had anyone gotten a nice upgrade for these bookings?
Old Dec 26, 2019, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by WaterLilinyc
I’d like to book at MB and Delano with LHRC for the $100F&B credit. What are the restaurant choices we can use the F&B credit? Are we restricted to eat on property or can we venture off to eat at other MLife restaurants?

Also, we need 2 rooms and I see there’s a 2-bedroom suite at MB. What are the chances of booking 2 of their suites, hoping to get the big 1450sq ft Suite w 2 bedrooms?

Had anyone gotten a nice upgrade for these bookings?
I did Delano using AMEX FHR a couple of years ago and MB using Chase LHR last month. F&B credit is limited to the restaurants in Delano and MB, but not at another MGM property.

Each time, I got a room with better view or slightly larger room. You may try $20 sandwich trick but I wouldn't rely much. Suite room at MB may cost more than 2 regular rooms considering all the benefits. All Delano rooms are suite with a completely separated room from dining room.

Regarding F&B credit, there's a rumor that any booking from next year (2020) may switch to spa credit. I recommend to book before end of this month since the reservation is refundable anyway.
Old Mar 12, 2020, 7:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
When looking at these rates on the LHRC website is the resort fee included?
Old Mar 21, 2020, 10:01 pm

Programs: Alaska, Hilton
Originally Posted by JHake10
When looking at these rates on the LHRC website is the resort fee included?
Have you had any luck finding this out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.