Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Luxury Hotel Collection

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2018, 3:00 pm

Yeah it wouldn't be 2x reservations in the same hotel, well at least that's the plan. There are so many hotels in Vegas and I like to see new ones. Some are $110 a night and include breakfast and $100 credit. I know the pain of checking in/out isn't fun, but I figure with the "priority" check-in benefit it'll be worth it for basically free nights.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 1:10 pm

Cancellation

I cancelled a one night stay outside of the 72 hour window for a hotel in Las Vegas. The cancellation was confirmed but the agent did not see any mention of the standard one night deposit that was taken at the time of booking. Should this be refunded and does it take a few days?

Apologies if this has been asked - I couldn't find anything posted in this thread.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by Gdis
I cancelled a one night stay outside of the 72 hour window for a hotel in Las Vegas. The cancellation was confirmed but the agent did not see any mention of the standard one night deposit that was taken at the time of booking. Should this be refunded and does it take a few days?
It’s been a while but yes the deposit is refunded in a week or so. My habit is to write the cancellation number, date time of cancel call and agent name on a reservation printout to remnd me of the refund.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by patmcpsu
Yes, a one night stay is just as valid as a ten night stay. It does give you incentive to bounce-around between properties, if you don't mind the hassle that it brings..
I alternate nghts between the MGM and Signature for the short easy walk.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 12:17 pm

I honestly don't understand the luxury hotel collection, it's usually cheaper to book online at that hotel, even with the perks. is that just me?

Amex had great offers tho
Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:13 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
Is it possible to book one of these hotels with UR Points and still get the benefits of the program?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:06 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by damaxer91
Is it possible to book one of these hotels with UR Points and still get the benefits of the program?
No. There was just a discussion of this in another thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29538687-post555.html
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:18 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Brian Chen
I honestly don't understand the luxury hotel collection, it's usually cheaper to book online at that hotel, even with the perks. is that just me?

Amex had great offers tho
It depends on the perks. For example, most Washington DC hotels through LHRC will give you $100 credit and breakfast for 2 which is about a $50 value. Subtract $150 from the LHRC rate and it is usually cheaper than the online hotel rate. Also, you get early upgrade, late check-out, and a room upgrade which is a very nice perk if you don't have status with the particular hotel.
Old May 12, 2018, 8:32 pm

Food credit on MGM Vegas LHR booking is now limited to a few restaurants. As i remember, buffet, coffee shop, Tap, Fiamma, Hecho are the dinner choices along with a few bars.
RYsk88 likes this.
Old May 17, 2018, 1:33 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, AAdvantage Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
In the past week, I've stayed at both Aria and the MGM Signiture. Here are their welcome sheets with the LHRC benefits outlined.

Surprisingly, I got the upgrade at Aria from a Strip View to Corner Suite. However, it probably only happened because I showed up at 10pm on a Wednesday for a one night stay, I asked for an upgrade, the desk agent said I would need to pay, and then I mentioned the LHRC rate. The circumstances couldn't be better, and even then, it required a bit of gamesmanship.

At both Aria and MGM Signature, the desk agents didn't know what "the Chase Rate" or "the LHRC Rate" was. I basically had to explain it to them, and then the light bulb went off in their head.

RYsk88 likes this.
Old May 20, 2018, 11:08 am

Csr & Amex Platinum

Hey guys I’m pretty new to this and I hope this hasn’t been answered already but has anyone booked 1night with the lhr with the csr and booked your 2nd night got with the fhr Amex Platinum to receive all the perks back to back at the same place Bellagio for example I booked for December hoping I can pull that off
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by Gotverb
Hey guys I’m pretty new to this and I hope this hasn’t been answered already but has anyone booked 1night with the lhr with the csr and booked your 2nd night got with the fhr Amex Platinum to receive all the perks back to back at the same place Bellagio for example I booked for December hoping I can pull that off
I thought usually AMEX FHR has minimum night stays to get the benefits. If not, that would be super cool
Old Jun 3, 2018, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Brian Chen
I thought usually AMEX FHR has minimum night stays to get the benefits. If not, that would be super cool
No. Amex FHR sometimes runs "stay 3 nights, get 4th night free" or similar promos, but beyond those promos the base benefits do not have a minimum night stay requirement.

However, the Amex FHR terms do explicitly prohibit gaming the system in the manner described here by booking back-to-back stays, and I'm sure the Chase LHRC terms have the same fine print. I'd be surprised if the hotel honors the dual benefits.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 7:31 am

So I just got an amazing deal through the Chase Luxury Hotel collection. I booked a room at the Fairmont in DC (Sat to Sun), I got a Suite on the Gold Executive Floor (700 Square Feet) with Lounge access for $355.56 with the following benefits.

Cardmember Benefits
  • Benefits available only when booked through the program
  • Full Breakfast for two daily in Juniper, also available through room service
  • $100 Food and Beverage credit, once during stay
  • Welcome amenity
  • VIP status
  • Complimentary WiFi
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of check-in:
  • Upgrade
  • Early Check-In
  • Late Check-Out

The interesting thing is, I decided to check the site a few days later, and they had no option for a suite and the best room they had available was up to $500 for 1 night. So not sure if I picked a good day to book or what.

Old Jun 5, 2018, 11:52 am

Wow, i should really revisit LHR

Originally Posted by howie411
So I just got an amazing deal through the Chase Luxury Hotel collection. I booked a room at the Fairmont in DC (Sat to Sun), I got a Suite on the Gold Executive Floor (700 Square Feet) with Lounge access for $355.56 with the following benefits.

The interesting thing is, I decided to check the site a few days later, and they had no option for a suite and the best room they had available was up to $500 for 1 night. So not sure if I picked a good day to book or what.

[/left]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.