Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 11, 2016, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Follow in new thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1703507-chase-ink-business-cards-july-2015-present.html
Print Wikipost

Chase Ink Plus is now available

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2012, 8:08 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Osbaldistone
Come to think of it, maybe I do. I guess the question is, what information would I be required to submit to prove it?

Os
Nothing more than a well prepared explanation of what your company goals are. No paperwork usually

New company no previous sales. Search for what others have stated . Be creative like all small businessmen .
Old Sep 2, 2012, 10:46 am

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but does anybody know if the Ink Plus or Classic have the same bonus points as the Ink Bold when shopping via the UR Mall? thanks
Old Sep 2, 2012, 12:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA, AA, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by jza
They pulled all 3 for me when I applied for the Ink Classic. They also asked several questions when I called for reconsideration, but finally approved after reallocating from my personal cards and lowering my overall limit. I had gotten approved for the another of their cards 3-4 months prior to applying for the Ink.
I applied a few months afterward for another Chase personal and was approved.
are you sure? 3?
Old Sep 2, 2012, 2:27 pm

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but does anybody know if the Ink Plus or Classic have the same bonus points as the Ink Bold when shopping via the UR Mall? thanks
AFAIK shopping thru the Ink Mall that you use to access the merchant decides how many points you will get.

You can even use non chase cards via INK MALL. And get the points that the portal advertises.
I just used Ink Bold /plus for Sears paid with non chase card and got 10 points per dollar.

Go to each site and see what they offer. Make sure to clear cookies cache etc in between !
Old Sep 2, 2012, 7:28 pm

Thanks. But do the Ink Plus and Classic use the same portal as the Bold?

Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
AFAIK shopping thru the Ink Mall that you use to access the merchant decides how many points you will get.

You can even use non chase cards via INK MALL. And get the points that the portal advertises.
I just used Ink Bold /plus for Sears paid with non chase card and got 10 points per dollar.

Go to each site and see what they offer. Make sure to clear cookies cache etc in between !
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by mia
Chase website shows Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. I believe the limit is $25,000 on the free cards (e.g. Ink Classic) and $50,000 on the paid cards (e.g. Bold and Plus). May have just sent the wrong booklet in the welcome packet.
If one plans on exceeding this limit, I suggest one card of each flavor for enhanced limits.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:37 am

Has anyone had any issues with Chase for running 1.5-2k of 5x Office store charges per month, with only occasional other charges from retailers who don't take AX?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 6:17 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by johndoe123
Has anyone had any issues with Chase for running 1.5-2k of 5x Office store charges per month, with only occasional other charges from retailers who don't take AX?
I would suspect that you may run into more problems not because of the total spent, but of the percent that amount is to your total business revenue. For example, a business that has revenue of 2k per year should not have 10k worth of office supply purchases.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 4:14 pm

Damn i want this card... Ive just finished my amex business gold 10 k spend but checked my credit karma and im down to a 748. Lowest ive been in years. Ive pulled 2 other chase cards this year and it has been 3 months sincemy last cc... Would you roll the dice
Old Oct 18, 2012, 7:57 am

50,000 miles after 5k from mms:

[Edited by moderator] https://applynowdc1.chase.com/FlexAp...6H8X&SPID=DYSN

50,000 miles after 5k from mommy points:

[Removed by moderator]

both are referral links

Last edited by mia; Oct 18, 2012 at 3:55 pm Reason: Please post links to the blogs rather than referral links
Old Oct 18, 2012, 9:22 am
Suspended

1,will throwing in another card from citi with this result in one pull?

2, my overall total credit limits on all my cards is more then my annual income, is that a risk? should i shut down 1 or 2 cards? i am thinking of canceling the boa virgin atlantic card.
thanks
Old Oct 18, 2012, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
1,will throwing in another card from citi with this result in one pull?

2, my overall total credit limits on all my cards is more then my annual income, is that a risk? should i shut down 1 or 2 cards? i am thinking of canceling the boa virgin atlantic card.
thanks
If you combine this Chase business card with a Chase personal card, it will result in two pulls.

If you pull Chase with Citi, it will be two pulls. Should be the same bank issuer.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 1:42 pm

Programs: SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by webazoid
50,000 miles after 5k from mms:
Neither are available.

Last edited by mia; Oct 18, 2012 at 3:52 pm Reason: Prune quotation
Old Oct 18, 2012, 1:54 pm

All affiliates were just informed to pull the offers:

http://ow.ly/i/12kmT/original

I still get the affiliate emails even though I was denied entry into the affiliate program. Ha.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 4:07 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by infamousdx
All affiliates were just informed to pull the offers:

http://ow.ly/i/12kmT/original

I still get the affiliate emails even though I was denied entry into the affiliate program. Ha.
lame!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.