Search

Not possible to recon a credit limit?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 5:17 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Not possible to recon a credit limit?

I got a freedom with 500 dollars is it completely impossible to change the credit limit with no inquiry?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:56 pm

If you have other Chase cards, you could try calling and see if you can move aome of the credit line from one of those... I think (but don't know for sure) that if they start granting piddly-limited cards to you, you're probably close to tapped out on the amount of credit they're willing to extend to you, period. (Next app likely to result in response, "too many Chase cards.")
Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:15 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Only got 3 cards with them including the freedom... but overall credit line of 13k
Old Nov 25, 2014, 1:27 am

If you just got approved, you should be able to call in right away to recon the limit without incurring a hard pull. Call now rather than in a few days (assuming you just got instantly approved) to lower the chance that a HP will be necessary
Old Nov 25, 2014, 4:15 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

They already said they need a HP. About 3 days after I got approved...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.