Search

Chase Ink World MasterCard link

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA.
Chase Ink World MasterCard link

Hello

Is Chase Ink card come in visa and master card?
I want to apply Chase Ink World Master Card, but the link that I been seeing did not tell me whether it is visa or master card.

Is anyone has link for Chase Ink World Master Card that offer 25K first used and another 25K after spend 10K?

Thanks!
Lee
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:49 pm

Please share the link you have, because I eagerly need one, and I cant find it anywhere, I only see the INK Bold charge card, not the credit card version...
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:53 pm

From my experience, both my Bold cards were Mastercard. The first one was a "world" and the second one (no forex fee) was a "world elite". Applied through the various promo links that were out there at the time.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 4:01 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Most Chase cards are issued in both MasterCard and VISA versions. They do not specify this in their marketing because they want to focus on Chase, not the network.

For personal cards Chase is primarily a VISA issuer, but to be sure you receive a MasterCard version you could start the process from http://www.mastercard.us/find-a-card.html.

The reverse works for business cards. You can be sure to receive a VISA version if you start here:

http://usa.visa.com/cardadvisor/BusinessAdvisor

This suggests that if you apply for a business card elsewhere you will receive the MasterCard version, but no guarantee. If the network is critical I suggest you ask Chase how it works.

sillypainter the Ink credit cards are available through the VISA link above or directly on Chase.com:

https://www.chase.com/online/busines...-cards/ink.htm
Old Jul 11, 2012, 4:40 pm

Mia, thanks. You are the best moderator around, always taking care of your people....8-)

I was actually referring to the Ink Plus card which is like the Ink Bold regular card, but not the charge card version, it's rather a "credit" card. Some people were reporting getting 50K signup but it's by invite only, I cant find a public link.

I was under the impression that the OP is referring to that card, not the regular INK Bold which is btw a Mastercard
Old Jul 12, 2012, 7:09 am
mia

I do recall that when Ink was launched in 2009 there were four cards. All were credit cards except Bold, which is the only charge card. Today I only see three on the Chase website: Cash, Classic and Bold. I do not recall how Plus was different from Classic, and I have not seen Plus advertised since the Classic and Bold rewards features were refreshed. Where have you seen Plus mentioned recently?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 10:06 am

I've seen some forum posts where people are talking about it, and they claim that they get it by invitation, I would love to get a link to it....
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA.
Sorry I did not make myself clear here.
I actually want to get the Chase Ink Bold Credit card (Master Card version)

I went to the link Mia provided and could not find the Chase Ink Bold Credit card (Master card) version.

Thanks!
Lee
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:58 pm
mia

Originally Posted by moon4fun
I went to the link Mia provided and could not find the Chase Ink Bold Credit card (Master card) version.
Sorry if my previous reply was not clear. Chase does not show MasterCard or VISA in their own application links. If you must have a MasterCard version you will need to telephone Chase and ask them if that is the default network for Chase Bold. If it is you can apply from the Chase website.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 4:22 pm
In memoriam

I just got an INK Plus solicitation in the U.S. Mail a couple of weeks ago for a business which already has an INK Bold account.

Offer is for 50K Ult Reward Pts after first dollar spend, no annual fee for first year, zero APR on balance transfers and new purchases (can the new purchases thing really be true? I don't have to pay anything for a whole year and get charged no interest on what I buy! ^). No forex fee.

Maybe the business needs this card.

PS This is clearly a targeted promotion with an individual id that must be entered to apply online.

The difference between the INK Bold and the INK Plus appears to basically be that the Bold is a pay it off every month card and the Plus allows carrying a balance.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 6:46 am
mia

Originally Posted by biggestbopper
The difference between the INK Bold and the INK Plus appears to basically be that the Bold is a pay it off every month card and the Plus allows carrying a balance.
Understood, but what is the difference between Ink Plus and Ink Classic, aside from the introductory promotional offer?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Understood, but what is the difference between Ink Plus and Ink Classic, aside from the introductory promotional offer?
1. No forex fees
2. 5 X bonus is up to $50K
3. Transfer direct to UA, BA etc. (we know the workaround though).

And of cours the signup bonus.....
Old Jul 13, 2012, 2:13 pm
mia

Originally Posted by sillypainter
3. Transfer direct to UA, BA etc. (we know the workaround though).
Thank you. After year one I assume there is also an annual fee, unlike Classic?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.