Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Now Dead]100,000 BA Avios Chase Card, $150 fee

[Now Dead]100,000 BA Avios Chase Card, $150 fee

Old Jun 21, 2012, 7:24 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator observation

Originally Posted by esquish
. read post #604 on page 41 for detailed instructions on how to get the offer.
Page numbers depend on the individual's settings for the number of posts per page and the order in which posts are displayed. Your page 41 is my page 3.

Click here to view post 604.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by mia
Page numbers depend on the individual's settings for the number of posts per page and the order in which posts are displayed. Your page 41 is my page 3.

Click here to view post 604.
good to know, thanks!
Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:08 am

How long does it take for the confirmation email? I signed up last night and got to the point where it said congratulations, you're approved, but you have not paid for your tickets. I closed my browser at that point. Did I go far enough or am I just impatient and need to wait for the email?
Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:20 am

How long before points post?

Hi -

I received, activated, and used my BA/Chase card a couple of weeks ago, but haven't seen my points in my account yet. For those of you that have already gotten their points - how long did it take?

Thanks!
Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:25 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by schneider4
... activated, and used my BA/Chase card
Have you received the first statement?
Old Jun 21, 2012, 9:32 am

Yes, and I paid it already (online) as well
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mia
Have you received the first statement?
Originally Posted by schneider4
Yes, and I paid it already (online) as well
mia is talking about Statement, not the charge posted. If you are sure the statement is already generated, then you can see it online.

Pull up your statement online and check if the bonus shows up on the statement.

If it is there, then the hiccup is at BAEC end (or your BA number not matching between Chase record and BA record).

If it is not there, then WHEN is your 1st purchase posted? If it is posted less than a week to statement close date, then it most likely missed the cut-off time for this billing cycle to kick out the bonus. You should then see your bonus on next statement.

The last scenario might be - you saw your charge posted online but the statement actually has NOT been closed - major difference. But since you said your statement has closed - then you can tell where you are awarded the bonus by simply looking at your statement and then trouble-shoot where the problem might lie.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 3:34 am

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
I closed my BA card a month ago with the promo they had last year, will I get the miles if I sign up again now?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 7:14 am

Im not having any luck getting the credit card application to pop up. Everytime I get to the payment screen it just asked for my cc info. Ive tried both in priviate and normal in chrome, ie, firefox. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jorbren
Im not having any luck getting the credit card application to pop up. Everytime I get to the payment screen it just asked for my cc info. Ive tried both in priviate and normal in chrome, ie, firefox. Anyone else experiencing this?
The ticket must be below $2000 in value. This seems to be the only issue that prevents the offer from popping up.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by Happy
The ticket must be below $2000 in value. This seems to be the only issue that prevents the offer from popping up.
Hmm. I just tried another booking for rougly $1,500 and still the same result. When I did this for my wife a month ago I didn't have any problems. Hopefully it starts working for me soon becuase I want to apply for this, amex biz gold, and us airways card all together.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 8:58 am

Maybe try using a different browser like firefox or chrome?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:06 am

Hmm. I just tried another booking for rougly $1,500 and still the same result. When I did this for my wife a month ago I didn't have any problems. Hopefully it starts working for me soon becuase I want to apply for this, amex biz gold, and us airways card all together.
yes, try another browser or an incognito on chrome. if you got the offer to pop up another time, that will be saved with cookies or on your cache.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:11 am

I have tried in chrome, firefox, ie, all in regular and private. Plus on a computer at work. Still no luck.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tru2logan
Maybe try using a different browser like firefox or chrome?
Originally Posted by esquish
yes, try another browser or an incognito on chrome. if you got the offer to pop up another time, that will be saved with cookies or on your cache.
He already used other browsers but to no avail.

May be you need to 100% clear your cookies and browser history before trying again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.