Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Points not crediting at the Ultimate Rewards Mall [Technical: OS, Browser, Cookies]

Points not crediting at the Ultimate Rewards Mall [Technical: OS, Browser, Cookies]

Old Jun 5, 2016, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by samosa
No way to track whether you use a chase card or not, just look for it in your UR earnings page and if not you contact them. It has always been helpful for me to keep a spreadsheet with date, amount of miles, etc. They sometimes have asked me for browser info, etc to "troubleshoot." But if you don't use your chase card, they won't award it if it didn't go through automatically.
Will the points appear as pending until they are posted? How long does this process usually take after a transaction is made?
Old Jun 5, 2016, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
Originally Posted by MillenniumFlyer
Will the points appear as pending until they are posted? How long does this process usually take after a transaction is made?
Not as far as I know, the points show up anywhere from 2 days to 8 weeks later for UR. I don't use UR as my primary so don't have a lot of data points other than my spreadsheet. I had too many issues with UR not posting. Some websites also take longer because they might wait till the service or shipment is complete. Like if you order an appliance, it may be X weeks after delivery. If you do a hotel booking, it may be x weeks after hotel stay complete. Of course coupon codes generally cancel out any point earnings.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 4:42 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, UA Platinum
I'm thinking of buying a laptop from Dell and was wondering if anyone has a sure fire way of actually getting points credited? I bought something through UR Mall on Sears using Chrome and did not get points for it even after sending a SM. Does anyone think using a different browser like Microsoft Edge will have a better result as compared to Chrome?

I read the last couple pages and it seems like Chrome has always been iffy, IE on Windows 7 has been impossible, and Firefox looks like have some kind of cookie blocker. Has anyone used any browser recently that has a good record of posting on purchases through UR mall?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.