Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

IHG Rewards Visa/MC, currently 60K, possibly 80K, pts

IHG Rewards Visa/MC, currently 60K, possibly 80K, pts

Hide Wikipost
Old Feb 16, 16, 12:15 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: beltway
Wiki Link
For the current version of this thread & related wiki, see

IHG Rewards MasterCard (2016).
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 22, 11, 1:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: aa
Originally Posted by pattayatiger View Post
I think this is the standard 60K offer.

The 80K offer has always been targeted.

Emailed priority club and asked about 80k offer and they gave me a link to 60K offer.
I don't think so. Previously Chase/PC would send out emails with invitation codes and the application link would have your info filled it and so others couldn't use it. With this video promo, you are shown the non-personalized 80k offer link. So once you know the link, you can apply through that.

Here's a side by side comparision of the two offers you see at the end of the video:

The source code is how Chase will identify which offer you applied for and it shouldn't matter what you see at the end of the video.
Old Nov 22, 11, 6:45 am

Someone has to try the 80K link.
Old Nov 22, 11, 7:34 am

I'd love to try it, but 4 chase cards in 2 months and i'm guessing it won't be worth my time to fight for it. I want to stay away from chase for a few months so i can jump on any sapphire offer they might throw out there. Wish I could, though.
Old Nov 22, 11, 9:25 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
No interest in those hotels, can points be moved to airlines?
Old Nov 22, 11, 10:37 am

I tried it but I cannot press submit- the button is pressed already and won't let you submit the application.
Old Nov 22, 11, 10:49 am
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Bummer!

I was going to apply today but like the previous poster mentioned, you cannot hit submit on the 80K app. You can hit submit on the 60K app link provided.

Darn!
Old Nov 22, 11, 12:48 pm

Looks like the offer code for the 80k offer is DLPX. Some might have more success trying to bump the bonus via SM now that we know the offer code. Certainly never hurts to ask.
Old Nov 22, 11, 2:16 pm

Do the targeted offers have an expiration date?
Old Nov 22, 11, 2:33 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by michael_v View Post
Do the targeted offers have an expiration date?
80K offers have been around (and targeted) for over a year). I got mine a year ago tomorrow.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...-targeted.html
Old Nov 22, 11, 7:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by sun_aa View Post
I know Chase has been targeting people with 80k points offers and there has been a public 60k points offer since the crack the case promotion. I created this thread because I think I found a link for what might be the non-targeted

80k offer

which redirects to

Application Page

The application page doesn't say anything about 80,000 points. The link is what I got after watching the visa promo video.

If you are thinking of applying for the PC card it might not hurt to try using this link. In case, this is a targeted offer you can always ask for Chase to match the public 60k offer: Landing page and Application page

Be careful, guys!!! Do you even know who owns the website? Beware of identity theft!!!
Old Nov 22, 11, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by BonusLover View Post
Be careful, guys!!! Do you even know who owns the website? Beware of identity theft!!!
http://www.fni-stl.com/aboutus.html, concerning the application link

Looks ok to me.

https://visa1000.priorityclub.com/?c...anity_visa1000

Also looks good to me. Comes up exactly the same if you remove everything after .com/.

Unless the website names are completely compromised, which I tend to doubt. Also sun_aa is responsible for the original posting of the 70k Marriott offer so I tend towards trusting what sun_aa posts.
Old Nov 22, 11, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by jakesideas View Post
I tried it but I cannot press submit- the button is pressed already and won't let you submit the application.
Aha! I was just playing around with the app page and it appears that pressing the "Legal Disclosures" button on the 80k app page linked above activates the "Submit for Decisioning" button, allowing you to get a decision! I got it to work twice in Chrome and twice in Firefox. The question now is, who's going to be the guinea pig?
Old Nov 22, 11, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aa
Originally Posted by BonusLover View Post
One definitely needs to be careful about using links posted by others. If you don't know this already here is some info to help you verify the authenticity: the link I posted is hosted on mychasecreditcards.com and its only job is to redirect to the ccsic.fni-stl.com page. The perl application on that page looks at the source code and gives you the application page after setting some cookies.

You can check the certificate issued to mychasecreditcards.com on the other 60k offer link that is in my post. Unless you think their website has been compromised, I don't see any problem here.

Originally Posted by kdoughboy View Post
Aha! I was just playing around with the app page and it appears that pressing the "Legal Disclosures" button on the 80k app page linked above activates the "Submit for Decisioning" button, allowing you to get a decision! I got it to work twice in Chrome and twice in Firefox. The question now is, who's going to be the guinea pig?
So they want to make sure that you have received the disclosures before submitting the app.

What we need is for someone who got the card within the last 3 months for 60k points to try bumping the bonus via secure message using the source code in the link. I was shown the 80k link and have had the card for over a year. So I can't help here.

BTW, 60k is enough points to qualify for platinum status and points post soon after the statement is generated. If this happens in Jan, you will have platinum status until Dec2013. So even if you apply now, you should wait to make the first purchase.
Old Nov 23, 11, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by sun_aa View Post
One definitely needs to be careful about using links posted by others. If you don't know this already here is some info to help you verify the authenticity: the link I posted is hosted on mychasecreditcards.com and its only job is to redirect to the ccsic.fni-stl.com page. The perl application on that page looks at the source code and gives you the application page after setting some cookies.

You can check the certificate issued to mychasecreditcards.com on the other 60k offer link that is in my post. Unless you think their website has been compromised, I don't see any problem here.

I can try this out. I applied for the 60k offer 2 months ago. Dont i need a screenshot of the 80k offer or invitation code? I saw DLPX was mentioned upthread. Should i try using that?

So they want to make sure that you have received the disclosures before submitting the app.

What we need is for someone who got the card within the last 3 months for 60k points to try bumping the bonus via secure message using the source code in the link. I was shown the 80k link and have had the card for over a year. So I can't help here.

BTW, 60k is enough points to qualify for platinum status and points post soon after the statement is generated. If this happens in Jan, you will have platinum status until Dec2013. So even if you apply now, you should wait to make the first purchase.
Old Nov 23, 11, 6:43 am

I'll be the guinea pig. I was recently approved for the 60K offer about 3 weeks ago, made my first purchase, and received my bonus points. I just sent a secure message mentioning offer code DLPX to see if they will bump the bonus. I'll report back with their response.

Search this Thread