Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 25, 2013, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Chase changed the name of the UR Mall to "Shop through Chase".

Please use this Master Thread for general questions and discussion of "Shop through Chase". See also these separate threads on specific shopping topics:

Travel booking is discussed in two threads.

Problems with points not posting due to technical issues or using other credit cards are discussed here:

Patterns of customer service experience are discussed here:
Print Wikipost

"Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2012, 5:22 pm
Formerly known as iahsumr

Last year the one day bonuses were announced in mid-October, and so far just crickets (very sadly). It was all in one place last year, but so far we haven't seen anything for this year.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
The point post after the statement is closed.

However you can see them (days before you get the e-mail) if you look under Manage Ultimate Reward, See Reward Activity

Great tip! Didn't know that
Old Nov 16, 2012, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
The point post after the statement is closed.
However you can see them (days before you get the e-mail) if you look under Manage Ultimate Reward, See Reward Activity
Yes, that is a great tip. The points posted to the Reward Activity a few days after the transaction, and about 5 days prior to the notification e-mail. Thank you!

Last edited by Steve in Olympia; Nov 16, 2012 at 9:40 am Reason: fixed an error
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:25 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Is there any hope for 10 point bonuses this year? I really would like a 10x sears bonus for a samsung tablet!!
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:57 am

20x for Wall Street journal sub. Grabbed that right away.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by UnitedFlyGuy
Bummer.. Should have gotten it through magazines.com... 30x
Old Nov 16, 2012, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by MSUspartans
Bummer.. Should have gotten it through magazines.com... 30x
Ah, thanks for correcting me. What I meant. All the bonuses start to muddle after a while haha.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 1:07 am

How do you find out about the great bonus deals? Do you just have to check the site evey day or is there another way?
TIA
Old Nov 18, 2012, 12:02 pm

I think you're remembering the good old days of:

http://www.public.ultimaterewards.com/holiday

Which, unfortunately its last years and says:

Thanks for shopping this season at Ultimate RewardsSM.

Our holiday promotion has ended. However, you can always find a variety of merchandise and more at Ultimate Rewards.

Archive's site says in 2010, it started Nov 14th, so they're probably not going to be doing anything this year.

http://web.archive.org/web/201011132...s.com/holiday/
Old Nov 18, 2012, 2:41 pm

you can get bonus points for "living social" which is similar to "groupon" I don't recall seeing living social till today.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:55 am

Programs: DL, WoH
They probably learned their lesson from us raping the 10x points at sears for gift cards. I haven't seen much of anything useful above 5x points.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 7:18 am

any updates on black friday/cyber monday for 10x points? I would love a BB and Apple 10x bonus.

Do you think it is too late for something to be announced for black friday and/or cyber monday?
Old Nov 23, 2012, 6:42 am

Programs: MR, UR, AA, AS, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HGP, RR
Originally Posted by samnc0
any updates on black friday/cyber monday for 10x points? I would love a BB and Apple 10x bonus.

Do you think it is too late for something to be announced for black friday and/or cyber monday?
Disappointing that there don't appear to be any big point bumps for Black Friday. Was also hoping for Apple or BBuy 10X. Had to settle for Freedom 5X bonus on BBuy as they had some great deals online yesterday and today that I could not afford to miss. I did get in on the $60 off iPad sale before they were all gone...

Will check again on Cyber Monday to see if any point bumps emerge then.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 11:46 am

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Which UR Account is Credited When Shopping at Mall?

I understand that purchases at the UR Mall receive appropriate bonus points whether or not you use a UR-earning card for the purchase, or even a Chase card. But which UR card receives the bonus points? I no longer have the Chase Sapphire, my first UR card. Default points were going there, but that card is now a black hole (yes, I did transfer existing points to a Chase Ink Plus before closing the Sapphire).

Do I need to do anything to have the bonus points credited to one of my current UR cards, if I use a non-UR card for a purchase?

Thanks.....
Old Dec 19, 2012, 12:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP, BA
When I click through the UR mall there is a logo of the card which will recieve the bonus at the top left (mine is either Freedom or CSP). The points will be credited to that card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.