Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Chase Freedom - 30K UR points if you call - see 5/10 post

Old May 1, 12, 11:50 pm

Does anyone have a screenshot of the recent Chase Freedom 35K offer/application page?

I really appreciate if you can PM or email it to me. Thanks!

Last edited by financeprof; May 1, 12 at 11:57 pm
Old May 2, 12, 4:23 pm

Programs: PR Premier Elite
Finally called recon today and was finally approved on the 35,000 deal. I actually applied on a 25,000 link almost 2 months ago. Was summarily denied for too many recent Chase accts but I deliberately waited almost a month without calling recon because I knew I had 30 days and wanted to pad the time since my last card a little more before I called. Then the 35,000 deal came up April 4 and I figured I was in for a call to recon to explain too many apps anyway, might as well make that call for 35k instead of 25k so I submitted a new app and just abandoned the 25k app. Of course was denied again. Deliberately waited almost 30 days to pad the time since my last new account a little more and finally called today and was approved on the 35k offer. So in all, a 2 month application effort yielding 35k. I'm happy about that and happy I had the good sense to abandon the 25k effort and jump in the water again right away when I saw the 35k deal before it died. Both apps were initially summarily denied with out even pulling my credit so today was the first and only credit pull.

Plus in anticipation of the Freedom card I opened a Chase checking acct 2 days ago for the 10% UR base points bonus and got a $200 signup bonus for that, not to mention a $50 statement credit from a Secure Message requesting they match the improved UA Explorer offer I got 50k for in Feb so it's been a good week for me and Chase.
Old May 2, 12, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT / 2MM
Data Point: I got in on this offer in time, made the spend right away, and my 35,000 points posted when my statement generated a couple days ago.
Old May 3, 12, 6:37 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Originally Posted by financeprof View Post
I really appreciate if you can PM or email it to me. Thanks!
DONE
Old May 4, 12, 3:03 am

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
anybody have any info regarding the freedom mastercard..and the rental car coverage?
Old May 4, 12, 10:39 pm

I would also really appreciate if you could send me screenshots for the 35k or 30k recent Chase bonus offers.
Old May 8, 12, 12:15 am

Programs: SPG gold lifer
Sort of a dumb question here - the links I've seen for the 35K points are all dead, but people are still asking for screenshots of them. Is there a way to apply for the card under an offer that has since been removed?

I want to grab this card to set-up the Chase triple threat, but 10K point current offer feels really low and I'm hoping to get at least 20K.

thanks!
Old May 10, 12, 1:30 pm

Did you try this - I dont know if that works - but there is no harm in trying

http://www.onlinetravelreview.com/20...ble-heres-how/

Originally Posted by jspector View Post
Sort of a dumb question here - the links I've seen for the 35K points are all dead, but people are still asking for screenshots of them. Is there a way to apply for the card under an offer that has since been removed?

I want to grab this card to set-up the Chase triple threat, but 10K point current offer feels really low and I'm hoping to get at least 20K.

thanks!
Old May 10, 12, 4:47 pm

I called the number and got the 30K deal no problem. I didn't ask for it, they just told me that was the offer I was getting if I applied today.
Old May 11, 12, 9:33 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Identity Platnium (Cosmopolitan), Palladium Card, Hilton Diamond
Kind of stealing this thread... Can anyone tell me if this $300 is real, and not a scam from experience?

Seems like I have to call a specific # so it seems a bit shady. Thanks for the input!
Old May 13, 12, 8:16 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by domino007 View Post
Did you try this - I dont know if that works - but there is no harm in trying

Still working as of 5/12. But only if you call.
Old May 13, 12, 8:41 am

I called this morning . Phone number still works for the Chase Freedom $300 but was nervous as the CSR never asked for my Social Security Number but gave me the " will let you know in 10 business days". Soon after, I called Chase Reconsideration and was approved on the phone. I closed my BA card (annual fee within 2 weeks) and moved CL to Freedom and Explorer Card.

Also, was able to expedite the Freedom card.
Old May 13, 12, 11:42 am

I called this number just to scope it out without actually talking to anyone or processing an app. Am I the only one that finds it odd that it is a different voice than the other numbers? It is a dedicated number for chase freedom card apps - has anyone else heard of that before for any other product?

Edit to add: I tried the number on the freedom app (888.294.5491) and it brings up the exact same prompts. Not sure if you would be able to get the $300 offer by calling that number.
Old May 13, 12, 6:15 pm

Despite the concerns, I went ahead and applied for the Freedom card with the number linked above. The rep, without my asking, indicated it was a 30K offer I was replying to. She also indicated it is standard that the app take 10 days to process.

I called 8886097805 a few hours later and, again without my asking, the rep reviewed the app on the spot and approved me for a slightly larger credit limit than I received on my last application.

I applied for CSP in December, UMPE in Jan, and now the Freedom. Time to cool it with Chase.
Old May 14, 12, 8:44 am

Programs: PR Premier Elite
Here's a screen capture of the expired 35k offer so any of you signing up for the 30k deal can send a secure message and try to get the extra 5k.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1o...mY2Y1lNS2l6ejg

Search this Thread