Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

[REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:36 am

Just a data point: I applied for both business and personal today. Instantly approved for personal (with an insanely high credit limit) and had to call in to approve business. They said I was initially denied (due to another chase application in the past 90 days), but would go ahead and approve it.

I used the link above (though, not from ddallas) and both showed up with the 50K points.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 3:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, JetBlue Mosaic (sometimes)
Originally Posted by flyertm
"The page you requested either no longer exists or could not be found"

Appears the 50k deal is dead.
Or this one: https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/southwest/park

Doesn't seem to be dead at all.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by tassojunior
Surprised by 50K Premier email offer today.

Since I've had the Plus cards I have to get Premier 50K's for the CP. Today I got an email from Southwest with an invitation code for 50K after $2K spend for a personal card. No link to a biz card though and I'm stumped what to do.

The web address has my last name and zip code so I can't play with it to get a biz app to come up, I've phoned the telephone application number but they say they're just for personal, etc.

I know others are getting this email offer and hopefully we can come up with a way to duplicate it for business.
I got the same email last week -- surprising, though, considering I was declined several months ago.

Applied and was approved the next day! Happy times!
Old Feb 2, 2013, 7:33 am

Are there any links floating around out there for the premier cards with a 50k bonus?
Old Feb 2, 2013, 4:16 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please continue discussion in the WN forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...nts-offer.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.