Reload this Page >

San Jose airport question

Old May 14, 2017, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM

Hi everyone:

I am booked on CM 144 from PTY to SJO to TGU on 01-July. There is a 30 min. stop on the ground in San Jose before continuing on to Tegucigalpa.

I assumed that I would stay on the plane on this leg since there is only one seat assignment and the stop is so short. However, the gentleman at the Copa call center informed me that I would have to get off the plane and go to the next plane.

Question- will 30 min be enough to make a connection in San Jose? Or is this the same plane and we'll simply deplane and then board again? Any advice you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old May 14, 2017, 7:57 pm

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Don't think you have to deplane. I flew CM787 this morning SJO-GUA. CM787 flies PTY-SJO-GUA, and I was the first person to board at SJO. Plenty of people already on the plane.
Old May 15, 2017, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM
Thanks for your response! I called and the Copa rep confirmed that I'll stay on the plane. Thanks again!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.