Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PTY Arrivals

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2016, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

PTY Arrivals

I've not been to Panama yet... Long story, simple question.

Do arriving passengers deplane into the terminal (where there is a lot of duty free shopping) or is it like most airports where arrivals are quarantened and go direct to immigtation? If the later, is there any duty free shopping for arriving passengers?

Alternative/related question: can arriving passengers meet someone from another flight in terminal (pre-immigration)?

THANKS
Old Jun 6, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA
Yes, you deplane into the terminal with all the other flights and deal with immigration only if entering Panama.

More duty-free shopping than you can imagine. However, google "grupo waked clinton list".
Old Jun 6, 2016, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Perfecto, muchas gracias para confirmar.

Thanks dude, that's what I thought and you confirmed.

Googled the 'grupo waked'.... Not at all related to my situation, but I am happy to read that bad guys involved in the drug trade and associated money laundering are being locked up. Far too many lives taken.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by YadiMolina
Yes, you deplane into the terminal with all the other flights and deal with immigration only if entering Panama.

More duty-free shopping than you can imagine. However, google "grupo waked clinton list".
Now, how on earth does the news on the Waked group relate to the OP's question?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.