Costa Rica Tours

Old Oct 14, 13, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Costa Rica Tours

I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica in March of next year for 7-8 days and need some advice. We'll be a group of 4 girls and all of us have traveled a decent amount before and generally plan trips ourselves, however we don't have a whole lot of time to plan and have not been to Central America before. We're looking to go on a stress-free active girls vacation. We don't really want to drive around ourselves but want to go around Costa Rica and see forests, volcanoes, and beaches. We're thinking about finding a tour that's not too expensive (say about $1000-$1200 per person for 7 days), any recommendations?
Old Oct 15, 13, 11:45 am

Programs: United GS, SPG plat
Our family just returned from CR. Booked 1 week tour with Costa Rica Expeditions. Very professional organization with the best of the best that CR has to offer.

PM me if you have any specific questions.
Old Oct 15, 13, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA PLT MM, BA, UA, AC
Caravan is one of the more popular tour companies in Costa Rica. I have travelled with this company in Guatemala and Costa Rica, the Guatemala tour was excellent and the CR tour was a disappointment. Most of the people who I have spoken to who have taken the CR tour say good things about it.
Old Oct 16, 13, 6:05 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, AA Gold
Costa Rica Expeditions worked well for us in 2010.
Old Oct 20, 13, 4:57 am

Programs: UA 1K, Priority Platinum, Marriot Gold, Delta Platinum
Shoot me a pm and I can put you in contact with a local agency.

Search this Thread