Wiki Posts
Search

What's Doing in Panama City

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2011, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
What's Doing in Panama City

A colleague of mine at ERW recently returned from a trip to Panama City and it sounds as if he had a great time.

His write-up on Panama City may be helpful to some here.

What’s Doing In Panama City

Serving as the capital and largest city in the country, Panama City benefits from rich cultural diversity, strong economic potential, and a deep history. Panama City boasts a population of almost two million inhabitants and is the country’s epicenter for business and future development. As of this review, the entire city is under constant development with major international players wanting a piece of the action.

Nearly every corner of the city seems to be bustling with construction of residential skyscrapers to modern office buildings that are home to various banks and trendy restaurants such as Market.

With serious growth already underway and tremendous potential for the future, the city is full of energy and vibrancy with a lot to see and do. Much of the excitement is centered in the financial district and the adjacent neighborhood of Bella Vista. Panama City is full of attractions that please a wide range of visitors. Here follow my top picks.
Article with more photos continues here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.