Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asiamiles iShop earns miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2009, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Asiamiles iShop earns miles

finally a shopping portal for earning AsiaMiles, very useful for overseas members.

https://www.asiamiles.com/am/en/earn/ishop
Old Jul 12, 2009, 7:16 pm

This is great ^, thanks for posting this OP!
Old Oct 17, 2009, 10:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Just an FYI. I've been buying Skype credits this way since it was first launched back in July. The first activity (dated July 10 on the statement although I think it was on July 13) got credited to my MPC account on 13 October. And the mileage conversion rate on Skype (25 AsiaMiles per USD currently - they say "Special Offer until 31/10/09) is really very nice if you would be using it anyway.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 4:24 am

I saw they are having a promotion now:

"Get your New Year off to a great start by shopping more – and enjoying extra rewards! From 1 January to 28 February 2010, spend USD100 or more when you shop online through Asia Miles iShop, and you'll earn Bonus Asia Miles on every purchase you make (up to five purchases)
– up to 9,000 bonus miles!"

Anyone know if I can get the bonus buying gift cards? Thanks.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 2:05 am

Think so, better check the merchant's local site.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 1:52 am

Programs: |QF Platinum|HH Gold|DL Silver|ALL Silver|
Originally Posted by christep
Just an FYI. I've been buying Skype credits this way since it was first launched back in July. The first activity (dated July 10 on the statement although I think it was on July 13) got credited to my MPC account on 13 October. And the mileage conversion rate on Skype (25 AsiaMiles per USD currently - they say "Special Offer until 31/10/09) is really very nice if you would be using it anyway.
Any other experiences on how long these miles take to post? I made Skype purchases in November of last year and they still haven't posted to my AsiaMiles account.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 2:44 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I bought something from strawberrynet and it was early November. Was credited in Mid February.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 8:35 am
Suspended

My Skype purchase on 10 November posted on 13 February. You should get an automated email from "AsiaMiles Support" within 24 hours of the transaction confirming that it has been logged for AsiaMiles and that the miles should be in your account within 60 to 120 days.
Old Mar 17, 2010, 8:58 am

Programs: |QF Platinum|HH Gold|DL Silver|ALL Silver|
Originally Posted by christep
My Skype purchase on 10 November posted on 13 February. You should get an automated email from "AsiaMiles Support" within 24 hours of the transaction confirming that it has been logged for AsiaMiles and that the miles should be in your account within 60 to 120 days.
Good to know that they do post. I got the confirmation on 22 November, about 114 days ago and nothing has posted yet.

Edit - as if someone was watching this forum, they have just posted.

Last edited by Supersonic Swinger; Mar 17, 2010 at 9:51 pm Reason: Posted after 115 days
Old Mar 26, 2010, 3:10 pm
Suspended

FYI two lots of miles from Skype purchases posted on 18 March. The first with a transaction date of 20 Aug 2009 (!) and the second of 14 Dec 2009. I have a feeling there's something slightly less than automatic about this process!
Old Oct 2, 2017, 6:10 am

Can Anyone Log In to Asia Miles iShop?

Sorry for rehashing this old thread, but I would like to inquire if anyone has had success in going to the asiamiles.com website, and then logging onto the iShop section? I have been trying for the past 5 days, and either (1) the login screen keeps refreshing and repeatedly asking for the Membership No. and password (i.e. can't log in); or (2) it accepts the Membership No. and password and then just "hangs" (i.e. a white screen which doesn't change for hours).

As you all know, we must log on to the iShop and then be redirected from there to the online merchants' website to make the purchase, and then get the Asia Miles.

I have been using my phone iOS, and also Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox on my Mac and PC, and all have the same problem above.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
I have been trying for the past 5 days, and either (1) the login screen keeps refreshing and repeatedly asking for the Membership No. and password (i.e. can't log in); or (2) it accepts the Membership No. and password and then just "hangs" (i.e. a white screen which doesn't change for hours).
I confirm, as of this moment, having a similar issue (unable to login).
Old Oct 2, 2017, 6:55 pm

Programs: GFF Plat, CX DM, SQ TPPS, AS 75K
[Updated]
Sorry! I'm having the same problem it seems. It appeared to work for me right now... but apparently after logging in I still get the option to log in on the top right corner
Old Oct 3, 2017, 7:14 am

Seems back to normal as of 5:00pm HK time. I guess they fixed the issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.