Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

[OLD FAQ THREAD] | Cathay Pacific FAQ thread: Everything you want to know about CX

Old Feb 26, 2014, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sxc
Note that this thread is no longer updated and may not have the most up to date information. The most relevant information has been moved to these new FAQ threads which are stickied at the top of the forum:

Wing-let Lounge. Newbie questions welcome
Cathay Pacific Experience / Seats / Baggage FAQs

Asia Miles Marco Polo Club Membership Earn Burn FAQs

Lounge Access and other Lounge FAQs

Ultimate Upgrade Question Thread

Moving to HK Master Thread - Which program should I use?
Print Wikipost

[OLD FAQ THREAD] | Cathay Pacific FAQ thread: Everything you want to know about CX

Old Feb 16, 2012, 2:42 am

Thank you for reading

This is a read-only forum. Please do not post any replies in this thread.

Please PM Top of climb directly with any comments and suggestions relating to these FAQs.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 9:36 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF

Many thanks to Top of climb for updating this thread. I would also like to thank those who helped put the original FAQ together.

This thread is read-only.

cxfan1960
CX Mod

Last edited by cxfan1960; May 15, 2013 at 10:14 am
Old Nov 21, 2013, 7:39 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I am unstickying this thread as the most relevant information has been moved to the FAQ wikis. This thread is also unwieldy to keep updated and I don't feel that detailed route information and equipment information needs to be kept here. It is also reliant on one member to update the information, but the wikis can be maintained by all. If you feel that certain information should be added to the FAQ wikis, please do so.

Links to all the FAQ threads can be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...rules-628.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.