Wiki Posts
Search

What can I ask for on a flight?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by christep
Standard spirits are available in Y - Chivas Regal 12 years old, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Cognac, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Sweet/Dry sherry, Campari. Plus red and white wine. Packet peanuts are available.

Champagne is only for J & F in general, but I've been offered it (in a Y-class plastic mug) as a DM in Y. I wouldn't in general try to get F food brought back to Y - that seems wrong to me.
Sorry to ask for confirmation. CX serves Chivas regal and JW Black in Y?
Wow! This si the kind of stuff served in F on AF.
Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:28 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I remember the days when after the Y service, CX flight attendants would hand out a small box of chocolates and walk down the aisles with a bottle of XO offering to pour to everyone, like they do with the tea & coffee.
Old Nov 30, 2008, 11:22 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Originally Posted by brunos
Sorry to ask for confirmation. CX serves Chivas regal and JW Black in Y?
Wow! This is the kind of stuff served in F on AF.
In miniatures, yes. They are very modest whiskies, so I'm really quite surprised if what you say about AF is true.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
For what people are paying, AF should serve Blue Label, not Black Label, in F.

On one long-haul flight on Y, the ISM brought the white duvet from J with her. She came to me and chatted for a few minutes and walked back to the J section with the duvet. She did not stop by anyone else. It was strange. I had all three seats to the window by myself. I was wondering whether she actually was thinking about asking me if I wanted the duvet. I did not ask as I did not need it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.