Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX 827/826 schedule for summer 2009

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2008, 7:12 pm

Holy crap! What the hell were the people at CX smoking when they came up with that ungodly departure time from HKG? A 5:30 AM arrival in YYZ is just nuts, but I can handle it as I live here and the other upside is the overnight flight so you can sleep well. May be a big problem for me as I sleep poorly in Y or J for that matter. I can only imagine if the flight's early and people arrive 4am, what a nice surprise to relatives/family picking up people from this flight. The schedule from last summer was much better with an afternoon departure from HKG and an afternoon arrival in YYZ. If I had known this I would have booked AC in J for June 2009...
Old Dec 12, 2008, 8:26 pm
Suspended

Any chance they will change this back to a reasonable hour in the Autumn??
What about the lounges???
We are scheduled to meet up with some friends in Hong Kong and celebrate our mutual 20th wedding anniversaries, flying back Oct 16th a 230am flight is way past ridiculous

mike
Old Dec 12, 2008, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The 2:30 am departure for 826 sure makes the current 00:15/05:00 dep/arr for 827 look more civilized.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.