Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Seats on Business from YYZ-CMB and DEL-YYZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2008, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada, British Airways, Qatar, Emirates, Delta

Will be flying from YYZ to CMB at the end of Jan 2009 and back from DEL to YYZ at the start of Mar 2009.

Used seatguru.com to try to figure out which Business seats would be the best to try to book but was not clear on which equipment CX will be using for those sectors.

The CX timetable says "777" for the YYZ-HKG and HKG-CMB flights but don't know which of the three Boeing 777 configurations this refers to on seatguru.

Same situation for DEL-HKG where the CX timetable says "330" and seatguru again has three types of Airbus 330's.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks!
Old May 10, 2008, 10:48 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (DM), Hilton Honors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Your long-haul flights between HKG and YYZ are probably the 777-300ER (3-class). Your regional flight to CMB will be on a regular 777-300 (2-class). I can't be sure about DEL-HKG, though. I think they'll use the 330 that is in 2-class configuration, but I know the BOM route has 3 class service sometimes, so by March 2009 I have no idea what a/c they'd use on the DEL route.
Old May 12, 2008, 5:10 am

YYZ-HKG-YYZ: 77A (three class, new product)
HKG-CMB: 777 (two class, regional product)
DEL-HKG: 330 (two class, regional product)
Old May 14, 2008, 1:38 pm

Programs: Skywards Silver
YYZ - HKG has two flights......sometimes they bring both a A340-600 or a 777-300ER u wud have to see which one is in YYZ the day u travel to be sure which type of aircraft it will be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.