Wing/Pier Noodle Bar Update

Old Jun 22, 06, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
You guys are making me hungry... two Wing visits upcoming in the next two weeks.
Old Jun 24, 06, 10:58 am
Suspended

Just wondering, did/does the Wing/Pier still offer a Menu in the F Class restaurant. I seemed to recall int he MPO magazien they did once advertise that there will be chinese favrouites such as BBQ pork and Duck, Yeung Chow Fried Rice, Chow May fun etc.. I noticed that there are BBQ duck sometimes at the carving table, but don't know what "specials" of the day can you order (Other than breakfast eggs and the noodles from the J class section)

I recall a few months ago they did serve Balik Salmon there!
Old Jun 24, 06, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IC RA, Kimpton Inner Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Dave Marsh
Just wondering, did/does the Wing/Pier still offer a Menu in the F Class restaurant. I seemed to recall int he MPO magazien they did once advertise that there will be chinese favrouites such as BBQ pork and Duck, Yeung Chow Fried Rice, Chow May fun etc.. I noticed that there are BBQ duck sometimes at the carving table, but don't know what "specials" of the day can you order (Other than breakfast eggs and the noodles from the J class section)

I recall a few months ago they did serve Balik Salmon there!
I have never come across a menu in the Wing F Dining Area. I have specifically asked for one at The Pier and been told that they do buffet only.
Old Jun 24, 06, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA 3MM CK, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, GP Courtesy Card, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
I have never come across a menu in the Wing F Dining Area. I have specifically asked for one at The Pier and been told that they do buffet only.
You can enquire about some items not in the buffett, and they will happily make it for you if they're not too busy
Old Jun 24, 06, 11:00 pm
Suspended

SO what other items can you order?
Old Jun 25, 06, 12:47 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
SO what other items can you order?
If they know you and like you then anything that they have ingredients for. Eggs Benedict or Florentine for example. Spaghetti with prosciutto. Garlic fries and steak. Simple things like that are no problem, but I doubt they do this for just anyone who asks in the lounge.
Old Jun 25, 06, 1:21 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by number_6
Spaghetti with prosciutto. Garlic fries and steak. Simple things like that are no problem, but I doubt they do this for just anyone who asks in the lounge.
Wow u call those "simple" things? hahaha

I might try my luck and ask this week.
Old Jun 25, 06, 8:52 pm

Wow u call those "simple" things? hahaha

I might try my luck and ask this week.
I will be there on Thursday as well and might do the steak and garlic frys thing.
Old Aug 4, 08, 9:42 pm

Programs: CX Silver
Re: Wing/Pier Noodle Bar Update

Hi Hi,

Anyone know what time is Dan Dan Mien start served at The Wing / The Pier ' business class sector at this moment?

Old Aug 4, 08, 10:11 pm
formerly ssw207

Programs: BAGld, JLJGC, TK*G, EK-G, SQ*S, HH Dia,IHG Amb-PE, Bonvoy Gd, Shangrila DM
Originally Posted by Tuen View Post
Hi Hi,

Anyone know what time is Dan Dan Mien start served at The Wing / The Pier ' business class sector at this moment?

after 10:30AM as I recall.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: