Wiki Posts
Search

AsiaMiles Question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2004, 5:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
AsiaMiles Question

My in-laws are looking into a Oz-UK trip and are investigating the chance to burn some AsiaMiles.

One answer that I cannot find is whether you can purchase a ticket using miles and dollars .

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 24, 2004, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Hello.

The ASIAMILES award chart very clearly states the awards available. There is nothing to indicate that you can redeem an award using half cash and half miles.

You could however, redeem a companion ticket, or purchase a ticket to upgrade to next class of service.

These options might be better anyway.
Old Jun 24, 2004, 9:14 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
If you are short of Asia Miles (less than 30%) required for redemption, you can top-up your account by purchasing miles at USD60 per 2,000 Asia Miles. Click Here for details.

If not, you can purchase Asia Miles online as a gift for yourself at USD16.25 per 500 Asia Miles. A USD10 service fee is applicable as well. Click Here for details.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.