YVR - HKG load factors

Old Feb 7, 21, 12:12 am

Programs: BA SL, CX GR, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by etkuo View Post
Even pre-pandemic I frequently secure the AsiaMiles PEY->J upgrade between T-24hr to T-3 to 5 days, and that's with a relatively full J cabin (e.g. something like J3 C2 D2 I0)
You must be a valuable customer to CX I rmb the time where I could hardly got my waitlists cleared.
Old Feb 7, 21, 3:54 pm

Programs: CX MPC GO, AC Aeroplan 25K, AMEX PLAT, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Gold, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by SLGO View Post
You must be a valuable customer to CX I rmb the time where I could hardly got my waitlists cleared.
lol I just check ExpertFlyer religiously and call as soon as there is a change in inventory,

This was when I was SL and GO.

Usually get the seat AFTER the waitlist expires at like T-4 days, and afterwards the only way to get it is to call and check whether there is space available.
Old Feb 15, 21, 8:40 am

Programs: CX Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Four Seasons/Belmond Paid Guest
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon View Post
0...I got an email from Ms. Anna Ng (Assistant Manager, Marco Polo Club) which remarked about my account: "Noticed that there are unused bookable upgrades available and feel free to let us know when you want to use it. We hope it can make your next journey an enjoyable one."

Clearly stating traveling in any lesser product will not be enjoyable!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: