Wiki Posts
Search

2020 End of Year Gift?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2021, 6:48 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

2020 End of Year Gift?

I was opening all the clutter in my messy email inbox today, when I came across an email from Marco Polo Club,

Dear Mr ClubEurope,

This has been a challenging year and we know that the ongoing COVID-19 situation has affected people's ability to travel.

So we are pleased that you retained your Diamond status without needing our automatic tier renewal scheme. As a token of our appreciation for your continued support, we have credited your account with 2 single-sector Bookable Upgrades to one cabin class up – for yourself, a travel companion, or a redemption group member – on any Cathay Pacific flight of any distance.

For details on how to claim your Bookable Upgrades and the terms and conditions, please click the button below.

We hope you can enjoy them on your next trip and I want to thank you again for flying with us.

Stay safe and happy.

Yours sincerely,

Jessica Meyers
Marco Polo Club Manager
Suffice to say, I was very pleasantly surprised by the gesture, and I didn't realise that they were doing this...
Old Jan 3, 2021, 3:58 pm

Very nice gesture indeed. How long is the bookable upgrade valid for? Hope you get to use it!
clubeurope likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2021, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Very nice gesture indeed. How long is the bookable upgrade valid for? Hope you get to use it!
Indeed! It’s valid for claim until the end of this year
Old Jan 4, 2021, 5:25 am

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
Originally Posted by clubeurope
Indeed! It’s valid for claim until the end of this year
chance of an open travel to destination of your will, is probably less than those upgrades confirming to F well before covid times
Old Jan 6, 2021, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Sorry to break up the party, but how many CP OP actually has before the renewal?
Old Jan 6, 2021, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by garykung
Sorry to break up the party, but how many CP OP actually has before the renewal?
IIRC I had just over 1200 re-qualifying last nov...
Old Jan 6, 2021, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by clubeurope
IIRC I had just over 1200 re-qualifying last nov...
Well...then it is a nice gesture...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.