Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

HKG-PER-HKG - only outbound in Apr/May 2021?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2020, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold

I am trying to book a HKG-PER-HKG in April/May 2021, but there seems to be some sort of schedule problem in the CX system. I can see CX171 for all of this period, but the return flight from PER, CX170, seems to have the last flight on 28 March. All those A359's are going to fill up the apron in PER pretty quickly!

I chatted to CX on Twitter, but they told me that I would just have to wait as "the flights are in 2021 and the team may need time to arrange the schedule". I've not seen this situation before - does this happen often where there's no way home?

Thanks!
Old Jun 5, 2020, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by simonjp
I am trying to book a HKG-PER-HKG in April/May 2021, but there seems to be some sort of schedule problem in the CX system. I can see CX171 for all of this period, but the return flight from PER, CX170, seems to have the last flight on 28 March. All those A359's are going to fill up the apron in PER pretty quickly!

I chatted to CX on Twitter, but they told me that I would just have to wait as "the flights are in 2021 and the team may need time to arrange the schedule". I've not seen this situation before - does this happen often where there's no way home?

Thanks!
basically anything +30days out is a complete wildcard now and i really wouldn’t play too much attention
Old Jun 6, 2020, 1:29 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by simonjp

Thanks!
Weird indeed. HKGPER flights loaded but not PERHKG flights for Northern Hemisphere Summer 2021.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.