LH Codeshare w/ CX

Old Mar 11, 2020, 1:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM (OWE), TK Elite (*A Gold)
LH Codeshare w/ CX

Hi All,

I am flying LH, codeshare with CX, from FRA shortly.

I am Star Gold and CX Diamond. As I booked with LH, can I still earn miles with CX and will be Diamond be recognised if I switch FF #s ?

Thanks
Old Mar 11, 2020, 9:17 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by beach86
Hi All,

I am flying LH, codeshare with CX, from FRA shortly.

I am Star Gold and CX Diamond. As I booked with LH, can I still earn miles with CX and will be Diamond be recognised if I switch FF #s ?

Thanks
I assume your marketing carrier is LH while the operating carrier is CX (i. e., LH*/CX). You can earn Asia Miles per https://www.asiamiles.com/en/earn-mi...html/lufthansa if the booking class is eligible, but not MPO club points. CX does not have to recognise your DM membership, but I would *guess* that your status would still pop up somewhere if you enter your MPO number.

1. Asia Miles can be earned only in eligible fare classes on below routes:

● Between Frankfurt and Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Dresden, Hamburg, Hannover, Munich, Nuremberg, Oslo, Stuttgart on flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa

● Between Hong Kong and Frankfurt*, Munich* on flights marketed and operated by Lufthansa

● Between Vienna and Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Zurich on codeshare flights marketed by Lufthansa and operated by Austrian Airlines

● Between Hong Kong and Auckland, Cairns, Frankfurt*, Melbourne, Sydney on codeshare flights marketed by Lufthansa and operated by Cathay Pacific

● Between Zurich and Berlin, Brussels, Florence, Geneva, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Venice on codeshare flights marketed by Lufthansa and operated by SWISS
percysmith and beach86 like this.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM (OWE), TK Elite (*A Gold)
Originally Posted by ernestnywang
I assume your marketing carrier is LH while the operating carrier is CX (i. e., LH*/CX). You can earn Asia Miles per https://www.asiamiles.com/en/earn-mi...html/lufthansa if the booking class is eligible, but not MPO club points. CX does not have to recognise your DM membership, but I would *guess* that your status would still pop up somewhere if you enter your MPO number.
Thanks. I flew yesterday, told the check-in agent and she tagged the bags as F and got a greeting on-board by SP (which was the only way to really confirm it was listed somewhere) - so I think your *guess* is correct.
ernestnywang likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.