Search

Will CX cut flights in April

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2020, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by jackr27
I am not on 'my lovely island'.

I am working out the best way to try and get home given the circumstance. So your tone isn't really very helpful Brunos.

Thanks Percysmith. I will be trying to change my flights to leave ASAP.
Apologies if my tone sounded very harsh. I was trying to convey, in just a few words, the gravity of the situation.
I have two different European friends vacationing in some nice villas in Bali with limited internet access. They had no idea how bad the situation is. Better to make you more than "slightly panicking" , than to give the impression that it is almost business as usual.
31 March is 11 days away. That is far away and would suggest you try to get home earlier.
As far as I can tell CX784 from DPS is zeroed in all classes after 28 March. Just a handful of pax before that. On 31 March, only a dozen seats assigned.and flight zeroed.
CX383 to ZRH seems cancelled from 31 March..LX stops all its longaul flights except one to EWR.
jackr27 likes this.

Last edited by brunos; Mar 20, 2020 at 8:24 am
Old Mar 20, 2020, 8:35 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
As we have the answer to this question now, we can continue discussion on the CX flight schedule here.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...-cut-96-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.