Asiamiles BKK-SGN direct?

Old Sep 13, 19, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Asiamiles BKK-SGN direct?

Im looking for BKK-SGN return on february 16-20. On the asiamiles site all i see is routing through HKG making two 3h flights with a transit. Although i could tough it out in CX J and check out the HKG lounge i would rather fly direct in 1h30m and be done. I dont think any asiamiles partners fly direct, but i do see on google flights that Vietnam Airlines has a codeshare with Bangkok Airways which is a partner, so flights VN604 and VN605 are maybe of interest to me. Is There any way to book a direct BKK-SGN with asiamiles or should i just cash fare or do the CX routing through hkg?
Old Sep 13, 19, 3:15 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
With very rare exceptions, and iirc none for CX, codeshares canít be booked with miles.
Old Sep 14, 19, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by ThePopes View Post
Im looking for BKK-SGN return on february 16-20. On the asiamiles site all i see is routing through HKG making two 3h flights with a transit. Although i could tough it out in CX J and check out the HKG lounge i would rather fly direct in 1h30m and be done. I dont think any asiamiles partners fly direct, but i do see on google flights that Vietnam Airlines has a codeshare with Bangkok Airways which is a partner, so flights VN604 and VN605 are maybe of interest to me. Is There any way to book a direct BKK-SGN with asiamiles or should i just cash fare or do the CX routing through hkg?
just buy for cash on VN
Old Sep 14, 19, 8:56 am

Programs: MPC, KF, Accor, SPG, HH
Sorry donít think there is a direct Oneworld connection between BKK and SGN.
Old Sep 14, 19, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

ok thanks for the replies

Search this Thread