Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Munich to Hk question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2019, 6:08 pm

Programs: CX Gold
Originally Posted by wyskevin

I suppose you are SA G and CX green? If so, your bag would have priority when you fly HKG-FRA-MUC(or any LH/LX flight). The rule is simple- the last carrier of the itinerary dominates it
I am *G and CX SL and I will be flying HKG-ZRH-GVA on a CX/LX itinerary. I guess at HKG (GVA) I will obtain a Priority tag from CX (LX), but neither priority tag will work to the final destination?
Old Jul 18, 2019, 8:29 pm

Programs: CX DM (OWE), Accor Gold
Originally Posted by lixiaojuventus
I am *G and CX SL and I will be flying HKG-ZRH-GVA on a CX/LX itinerary. I guess at HKG (GVA) I will obtain a Priority tag from CX (LX), but neither priority tag will work to the final destination?
*G and CX SL will lead your bags priority all the way to the destination.
Just enter both FF numbers into your booking reference.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 9:59 pm

*G and CX SL will lead your bags priority all the way to the destination.
Just enter both FF numbers into your booking reference.
Thanks for your help! I have two additional questions:

(1) How can I enter two FF numbers (CX/SL and UA/*G) in my booking reference? Should I call MPC for help?

(2) I understand that I will receive a priority tag from CX at HKG, but will LX regard it as priority when they receive it at ZRH? How about return? Will CX accept a priority tag from LX?
Old Jul 18, 2019, 10:43 pm

Programs: CX DM (OWE), Accor Gold

How can I enter two FF numbers (CX/SL and UA/*G) in my booking reference? Should I call MPC for help?
If the ticket issued by CX, contact CX. If the ticket issued bt TA/OTA, contact TA/OTA. They will assist you to enter both FF numbers.

I understand that I will receive a priority tag from CX at HKG, but will LX regard it as priority when they receive it at ZRH?
Please see #15

How about return? Will CX accept a priority tag from LX?
No, CX will not accept priority tag from LX.
However, ZRH is outstation so your bag priority might not be automatically tagged by CX.
Again, just contact the CX ground crew in ZRH and make a request..
Old Jul 19, 2019, 12:34 am

If the ticket issued by CX, contact CX. If the ticket issued bt TA/OTA, contact TA/OTA. They will assist you to enter both FF numbers.

Please see #15

No, CX will not accept priority tag from LX.
However, ZRH is outstation so your bag priority might not be automatically tagged by CX.
Again, just contact the CX ground crew in ZRH and make a request..
I see. Thank you very much for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.