Kids Meal for 15 Year Old?

Old Jun 28, 2019, 10:48 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by TravelLawyer
@Sbrown499 I recommend bringing on board a cup-o-noodle or something similar that you can heat up on the plane with hot water.
CX has cup noodles in Y and even if you are in a higher cabin, you can still ask for the cup noodles. I once asked for a cup noodle when I was travelling in J (I know I shouldn't have done it), and they even put it in a nicer bowl for me.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 1:48 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ernestnywang
CX has cup noodles in Y and even if you are in a higher cabin, you can still ask for the cup noodles. I once asked for a cup noodle when I was travelling in J (I know I shouldn't have done it), and they even put it in a nicer bowl for me.
CX doesnt seems to have cup noodles on the SYD route, been denied on two occasions
Old Jun 29, 2019, 2:50 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by Ausriver

CX doesnt seems to have cup noodles on the SYD route, been denied on two occasions
Good to know, but they certainly have it on North American routes.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:29 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by Ausriver
CX doesn’t seems to have cup noodles on the SYD route, been denied on two occasions
Europe and NA definitely yes
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28246932-post11.html
TLV, JNB and AKL also https://www.discuss.com.hk/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=500411762&ptid=2825 2402

Aus definitely no

Last edited by percysmith; Jul 4, 2019 at 1:37 am
Old Jul 5, 2019, 4:55 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Will CX crew happy to pour hot water if we brought our own cup noodles?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Kind of curious what you mean by a picky eater? I mean my 4 year old is picky, and she sometimes prefers the grown up meal choices more than the kids meals.. Will help us if you told us if you had a specific allergy, or religious concerns, etc...
Old Jul 8, 2019, 8:34 pm

Programs: CX DM (OWE), TK Elite (*A Gold)
The child meals in the economy cabin are small. Good for very young kids, but you might be hungry as a teenager. PE and Biz are slightly bigger and you'll probably be okay.
I was under the impression that the main dish was the same across classes? Perhaps there is an extra side dish or something?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:39 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Originally Posted by beach86
I was under the impression that the main dish was the same across classes? Perhaps there is an extra side dish or something?
From what I remember on CX and AA, the PE main meals were business class meals (but just 1 or 2 selections instead of 3 or 4 in biz) and the sides were the same as economy.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:48 pm

Programs: CX DM (OWE), TK Elite (*A Gold)
From what I remember on CX and AA, the PE main meals were business class meals (but just 1 or 2 selections instead of 3 or 4 in biz) and the sides were the same as economy.
This is partially correct, the 1st meal's main dish is from J. However, the special meals like the one being discussed, I believe they are all the same across classes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.