CX F Lounge LHR T3 Lunch Times

Old Jun 1, 19, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Gold: HHonors Diamond
CX F Lounge LHR T3 Lunch Times

Flying from BA406 from T3 at 1400 today.
Does anyone know what time lunch menu starts in the CX lounge?

Thought Id pop into BA Flounge first then move for some better food!

Thanks
Old Jun 1, 19, 2:22 am
:D!
IHG Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Spire, Hilton *G, A3 Diamond, IHG Silver
If you are there around noon and the menus haven't been swapped over yet I am sure they will bring you the new menu if you ask. It's only when it gets crowded that the service becomes a bit perfunctory, and the only chance of that happening at your times is if the CX midday flight is severely delayed.

We have managed to order both breakfast and non-breakfast dishes together, at around 1130 or so.
Old Jun 2, 19, 2:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold, UA LT 1K, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
I was just in the CX F lounge at LHR 6 days ago. I did not like the breakfast menu and asked about what time they serve lunch - the person at the CX seating stand - said 12 noon, I asked at the CX check in desk and they said 11;30am - so figure Noon or just before.

BTW - I was disappointed in the CX F lounge, preferred the QF lounge. The BA lounge (Term 3) is OK but a bit dated. The AA Flagship lounge is dreadful. I ordered Eggs Royal at the AA Flagship - the waiter came from outside the lounge with it and it was wrapped over with plastic wrap. Thinking maybe AA got it from the BA lounge.
Old Jun 2, 19, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by cova View Post
I was just in the CX F lounge at LHR 6 days ago. I did not like the breakfast menu and asked about what time they serve lunch - the person at the CX seating stand - said 12 noon, I asked at the CX check in desk and they said 11;30am - so figure Noon or just before.

BTW - I was disappointed in the CX F lounge, preferred the QF lounge. The BA lounge (Term 3) is OK but a bit dated. The AA Flagship lounge is dreadful. I ordered Eggs Royal at the AA Flagship - the waiter came from outside the lounge with it and it was wrapped over with plastic wrap. Thinking maybe AA got it from the BA lounge.
There is no AA FL at LHR yet. You went to the International First which is rolling out.