HND early check-in?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 5:16 pm
RYX
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
HND early check-in?

Hi,

I'll be travelling on the CX 549 (4:25 p.m.) next month after arriving in Tokyo earlier that day.
I was planning to go straight to the airport after my arrival, however, I've noticed there is a gap in check-in counter opening between the CX543 and 549 flights and unfortunately, I will have baggage to check-in.

I was wondering whether it would be possible to come to the airport early and check my luggage during the CX543 check-in opening time?
Thanks.
Old May 1, 2019, 7:43 pm

Programs: Marco Polo
Not sure if they would allow for early check-in during the morning session, but quite certain that the counter closes just before CX543 departs and won't return until it's time to check-in for CX549.

Dependent of what kind of transportation you are planning to get into HND, I believe storing them at the luggage lockers at Hamamatsucho Monorail station may be more time efficient. Just my two cents.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.