CX vs HX

Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:10 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by brunos
Thanks winnipegrev.
.I must agree with your comments on HX.
They could never get rights to fly to Australian main cities (SYD, MEL), so their routes to smaller cities were doomed.
given their lhr sfo akl flights, id be surprised if they can do any better with syd/mel even if they tried.

no frequencies, bad reliability, lack of corporate contracts. Even without comparing with CX, they need to live out of the state ownership umbrella and see the real world. there is a reason why most other airlines in the world is privatized.

if hna weren’t state owned there wouldnt have been a political fight between 2 departments of the state. the liason office of china is blocking off the deal authorized the central govt in the sale of UO, which caused this so-called duopoly we now have.
Isochronous likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.