Wiki Posts
Search

Fly cx over AA?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2019, 9:46 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Passmethesickbag
Having recently lost my CX Y virginity (on a code share where I did earn miles), I would never consider them with the objective of sacrificing miles for potential in-flight experience. The one airline where I'd consider that is SQ, where I've been served Y meals superior to AA's C meals. I found CX to be very middle or the road and somewhat frumpy — practically designed seats, friendly and efficient crew who made a point of recognizing OW status, but mediocre food and drink (and no hard liquor options at all, if that is of interest).
they dont show the hard liquor but they still have it when you ask. at least thats how it was when i asked them the last 2 times

HOWEVER, the ONLY part that cx excel 90%+ of the time are toilet cleanliness. ok, they use a ton of air freshner but at least u can brush ur teeth in their without wanting to throw up. even NH/JL dont have that (never used an SQ toilet)
Old Apr 6, 2019, 11:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I fly DL tpac these days when Y is required because the food is good (I mentioned food upthread; if CX is a 4, and AA is a 5, DL is an 8), and I like their 777s on ATL-PVG. Unfortunately, they don't currently fly to HKG, and I can't recommend their ICN or PVG connections.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 1:47 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by kaka

even the 77W flights have wifi? thats good to know! ive been flying 350s a lot lately tho - those have wifi

i flew AA once and the dude behind me was on skype for a good 3 hours.
The 77W flights I took, yes, except the provider is different. I think one provider is Gogo and the other is Panasonic?
kaka likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.