A couple of HK connection questions

Old Mar 21, 2019, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold HH Gold
A couple of HK connection questions

Hi

I have my first First CX flight coming up from LHR to Vietnam via Hkg and have a couple of questions.

The flight out lands in Hkg just after 7am and my flight to SGN leaves just after 16.00. I have booked a day room and plan to go back to the airport around lunchtime to enjoy the CX lounges.

Do I need a lounge invite to access the F lounges as I am connecting off a CX F flight or just show the boarding pass from the LHR-HKG flight.

Later that week I have a SGN-HND flight with CX and have a connection time of 1hour 15 minutes. Its a through ticket so know I will be accommodated if I miss the Hkg - Hnd flight but does that connection time seem reasonable to those more versed in Hkg airport.

Thanks
Old Mar 21, 2019, 4:36 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by Pgoodall
Hi

I have my first First CX flight coming up from LHR to Vietnam via Hkg and have a couple of questions.

The flight out lands in Hkg just after 7am and my flight to SGN leaves just after 16.00. I have booked a day room and plan to go back to the airport around lunchtime to enjoy the CX lounges.

Do I need a lounge invite to access the F lounges as I am connecting off a CX F flight or just show the boarding pass from the LHR-HKG flight.

Later that week I have a SGN-HND flight with CX and have a connection time of 1hour 15 minutes. Its a through ticket so know I will be accommodated if I miss the Hkg - Hnd flight but does that connection time seem reasonable to those more versed in Hkg airport.

Thanks
You can just show your inbound BP but I believe you will be given an F lounge invitation when you check in at LHR.

If there's no delay or the delay is less than 30 minutes, you will be able to connect just fine on your way from SGN to HND.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold HH Gold
Thanks for the quick response.
ernestnywang likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.